Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Institute of Taxation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear Members,
Assalaam-u-Alaikum, I have read about these two institutions of Pakistan but could not find contact for these on the internet. Will any body please help
<b></b>
Institute of Chartered Taxation Pakistan
Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Managers of Pakistan

I have never heared of these intitute if you get any information regarding them kindly post in forum so that we all can use the same

Irfan
AOA
There is no Webpage for these institutes but some information for you
There are Three/Four institutes are at same place,
1.Institue of Chartered Secretaries and Managers
2.Institute of Taxation Management
3.Institute of Marketing Management

The Qualifications offers by them are

AICS & FICS for Institute of Chartered Secretaries and
AICM & FICM for Institute of Chartered Managers and
AITM & FITM for Institute of Taxation Management and
AIMM & FIMM for Maketing Management

But there is no Market Value of their qualifications
the persons who have the position of Managers etc.offered the qualification and the Institutes declares that our students or members are working as Managers etc.and
I did not hear or read about anyone who get the postion of Managers etc.only after getting the qualification of above institues.
they Allow a Lot of Exemptions to Academic qualification & Students/Members of Other Professional Bodies for Example B.Com, B.A, M.A, LLB, PIPFA,ICSP,ICAP,ICMAP,ACCA,CIMA etc.etc.
If you hold the positon of Manager etc.in any organisation and do not have any Professional degree they offered/give you the Designation of AICS,AICM,AITM,AIMM only requirement is you have to Pay the Fee or in Simple words they Sale the Above qualifiaction to the persons who can buy it.
instead of doing above you can join and get Qualifications given below by there Websites
WWW.ICAP.Org.Pk
WWW.ICMAP.com.pk
WWW.PIPFA.org.Pk
WWW.ICSP.org.Pk
WWW.Pakistan.accaglobal.com
www.Cimaglobal.com
etc.etc.
thanking you
Wish all of us Pass our Professional Exams.
mahtab

hi frinds....
from where u heared abt these institutes ....atif
and ICMAP grant exemptions to ICSM qualified.....mahtab
waisy ur provided address is correct
bbye
tczz
regards

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
hi frinds....
from where u heared abt these institutes ....atif
and ICMAP grant exemptions to ICSM qualified.....mahtab
waisy ur provided address is correct
bbye
tczz
regards
waisy mehtab....hows ur preprations 4 pipfa FINAL 4 this attempt )

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
AOA
Atif and Irfan what's your commentsm,My Suggetion is get the qulaification listed in my previous Reply and you will get full Exemption or in so Many Papers than it will be Easier for You and Thank you Ali to remember me, My Preparations is better than Last attempt, Pray for me.
I regret to write that ICMAP do not grant Exemptions to ICSM qualified
instead ICMAP grant Exemptions to ICSP(www.Icsp.org.pk)which is another institute for Corporate Secretaries But instead ICSM grant Exemptions to ICMAP qualified and they grant exemptions to every one who can pay (in Rs.)for Exemption if do not have any professional qualification but have a Managerial Position and Rs.to pay for getting ICSM qualification.
Mahtab

I went to the ICSM adress given by you but there was no such office there. Can you provide me the new address.
AOA Saif

New Adress of ITM, IMM, ICSM

A-2, Shahzadi Apartments, 156-K, Block-2, PECHS, Karachi

Behind Mateen Centre, off. Tariq Road, Karachi.

Contact person Mr.Ishrat Ansari timing 9.30 to 4.30 pm

Really Sorry for inconveniance and any problem faced by you

Regards

Mahtab

Time is Life
"Prof. Dr. Khawaja Amjad Saeed"
MCOM,MBA,LLB,FITM,FIMM,FICS,FIBP,FPA,FCMA,FCA,PhD.
(Principal PUHCBF, Lahore.) is the founder member of these two institutes;
1 - Institute of Taxation Management (ITM).
2 - Institute of Marketing Management (IMM).

For details, please visit the website
http//www.kamjadsaeed.edu.pk/

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... A D N A N ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»
Dear Mahtab,

I respectfully urge to please fear God.Your allegations against Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Managers are totally based either on misperception or malice. Please do not misguide people. ICSM has not sold to me any qualification. On the basis of B.com & Banking Diploma, I got 7 exemptions out of 15 papers and I wrote 8 papers, which I qualified without single failure. The examinations were of international standard. Their standard is compable to HEC recognized MBA and M.Com degrees and in some areas it was higher. Further, ICSM is founder member of Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance.

While granting exemption in its Part IV, Institute of Internal Auditors, US ranks ICSM, ICSP, ICMA & ICA. PIPFA also allows exemptions to ICSM qualified members. This time I also asked ICMA admission officer, he confirmed that they recognize ICSM & Institute of Taxation Management for some exemptions.

Further,SECP has isssued a statutory notification dated 09 March 2005 after due contemplation & setting aside unhealthy compaign of ICSP, whereby members of Institute of Chartered Secretaries are eligible to become company secretaries of public Ltd. companies. What else recognition do you expect?

Mahtab, the syllabus of ICSM is more prestigious than that of ICSP. The Institute cultures secretaries & managers with the capability to offer reliable Corporate solutions in the complex environment.

As far as taking influential & experienced brain trust as members without examination at initial age of the Institute is concerned, this is a global phenomenon. This has been done even by ICMA & ICAP.

As far as market recognition is concerned, with passage of time, we shall deepen our roots.

Regards,

Khalid

Please refer to my previous post on ICSM.

First sentence of paragraph 2 be read as follows

" While granting exemption in its Part IV, the Institute of Internal Auditors US ranks/rates ICSM, ICSP, ICMA & ICA equally."
"The examinations of ICSP were also of international standard."

"ICSP standard is also comparble to HEC recognized MBA and M.Com degrees and in some areas it was higher."

Further, ICSP is also founder member of Pakistan Institute of Corporate Governance"

"This time I also asked ICMA admission officer, he confirmed that they recognize ICSM & Institute of Taxation Management for some exemptions"

But still Did NOT

"the syllabus of ICSP is more prestigious than that of ICSM. The ICSP also cultures secretaries with the capability to offer reliable Corporate solutions in the complex environment"

for Details please Visit

www.icsp.org.pk/HOME.html

or

www.icsp.org.pk

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">
<br />"Prof. Dr. Khawaja Amjad Saeed"
(Principal PUHCBF, Lahore.) is the founder member of these two
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Confused how he got above all degrees whether these all are taken by himself or his all family members donate him all their degrees a lawyer,CS,Chartered accountant,management accountant,phd ammazing if it is true and the true story of real world isn't it unbelievalbe

It's all true. You are new to this profession and you will find many experienced professionals who, at one time or the other, have tried to follow his foot steps, and have failed. Gathering such a long list of professional qualifications may not be good for a focused career but getting them really takes more than just an effort. It’s the result of sheer commitment and hard work.

There is one more person I know here and he has somewhat equal status to Dr. Sahib. His name is Osama Mohd Elhasan Sidahmed. He is Sudanese and holds, FCA, FCMA(UK), ACMA(US), CFE, CFM, CIA, CPA, CFA. And also holds Masters in MIS from one of the prestigious universities in Saudi Arabia. He is group finance director of one of the largest holding company in Saudi Arabia. And people working under him don’t call him king of professionalism, they call him an emperor. He also trains students for CPA and CMA exams.

Believe it or not these are "THE PROFESSIONALS"
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">quote
"Prof. Dr. Khawaja Amjad Saeed"
(Principal PUHCBF, Lahore.) is the founder member of these two

Confused how he got above all degrees whether these all are taken by himself or his all family members donate him all their degrees a lawyer,CS,Chartered accountant,management accountant,phd ammazing if it is true and the true story of real world isn't it unbelievalbe<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">It's all true. You are new to this profession and you will find many experienced professionals who, at one time or the other, have tried to follow his foot steps, and have failed. Gathering such a long list of professional qualifications may not be good for a focused career but getting them really takes more than just an effort. It’s the result of sheer commitment and hard work.

There is one more person I know here and he has somewhat equal status to Dr. Sahib. His name is Osama Mohd Elhasan Sidahmed. He is Sudanese and holds, FCA, FCMA(UK), ACMA(US), CFE, CFM, CIA, CPA, CFA. And also holds Masters in MIS from one of the prestigious universities in Saudi Arabia. He is group finance director of one of the largest holding company in Saudi Arabia. And people working under him don’t call him king of professionalism, they call him an emperor. He also trains students for CPA and CMA exams.
Believe it or not these are "THE PROFESSIONALS" <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Mr. G. Nizamuddin, 66, is a graduate in Science, LLB, Fellow of the Corporate and Taxation Law Society, Member of the British Institute of Management, Fellow of the Institute of the Commercial Managers (England), Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators - (England), and Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Secretaries of Pakistan. <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Pages: 1 2