Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CIA, CCSA, CGAP and CFSA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Dear INA

I had read your answer regarding so many questions & I impressed would you plz give me the No. of Huma Pasha of CIA Karachi Chapter head. I also need the way of study which will help me for getting the certification also books refer for study. I have already more than 8 years experience in Accounts. I am waiting your urgent reply.
Dear INA

I wish to know about the study material of CIA exam preparation, tel me just one recommended book of CIA who covers whole of the literature of CIA exam ( part 1 to 4th paperz).

so again waiting ur response.

REGARDS

Noor Ali
Plz anybody tell me the name and address of CIA Coaching centre in Karachi. Its urgent

Regards,

Noor Ali
Hello Noor,

I've seen on some forum that PIA training institute at Karachi has launched coaching classes for CIA examination.

Regards,
INA
Dear Noor,

I am really sorry that I could not reply you due to extremely busy work schedule.

Contact details of IIA Karachi Chapter is available at http//www.iiap.org.pk/. It is good that you have experience in accounting. In order to pass the exam you can study Gleim's CIA review which is one book per part. Sawyers book on internal audit may cover all four parts in a single book but it is too voulumous and I am afraid that your efforts would be gone astray. You will appear probably appear in your exam in May 2007 so you have enough time if you give two hours per subject in a day from now. I again recommend you to study Gleim's CIA review book (and CD if available). Rest assured

Regards,
INA
Any CIA qualified from Pakistan plz ?
Hi INA,

I am newly register at CIA pak Chapter, and got gleim study material but found it very difficult to study, somebody told me about Swayer books on Audit, can u adv me if its more practical and applicale in CIA exam and its too costly on net pls adv me to get it on cheaper price or for free if possible(download ).

rgds,
irfan
Assalam O Alikum..... This is Ehsan Casmi student of ACCA Part One(Academic Qualification Inter) I want to ask that can i take the registration in CIA?
And please give me All other Information related to CIA ....
And Tell me the scope of CIA

Regards..
Ehsan
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, san" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EZAAN</i>
<br />Assalam O Alikum..... This is Ehsan Casmi student of ACCA Part One(Academic Qualification Inter) I want to ask that can i take the registration in CIA?
And please give me All other Information related to CIA ....
And Tell me the scope of CIA

Regards..
Ehsan

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

You need to be a graduate.
Hi Can anyone tell me cia lahore capter contacat number
Hi guys can anyone tell me about cia lahore capter contact number
Hey! plz guide me 4 imp decision in my life. I am an ACCA Affiliate and also passed CFA L1 in dec'10 and working in internal audit dep in deloitte now, i m willing to move to treasury, research or risk dep., whether it's good for me to stick to internal audit, as, if u think its also good field or i may switch to FAS dep for pursing my career in research, treasury or risk dep.. I am bit confuse what is the good one. Also, consider my experience in internal audit. Whether i will find good oportunity in asset management companies/investment banks with this combination in their internal audit dep.
Also, highlight the benefits of internal audit.
Thanks, i be v greatful to u ppl if u guide me in a right direction.
Dear All,
As CIA is a supplement certification for pursuing a career in Internal Audit. Can C.A Inter be regarded as base qualification in accounting and audit with CIA?
I mean can C.A Inter build a strong academic background for a specialization like CIA ?

Kind Regards,
Dustgir
Hello, I'm willing to study CIMA (UK) after my Bsc. in Business Administration (Finance and Marketing) and boost up my abilities with a CIA certification. Since Internal Audit would let me talk to internal customers of the organization at all levels and help me understand the business from top to bottom, I think it would be an excellent side-kick to my CIMA qualification - which focuses on industry. However, an organization would hire either an auditor or a management accountant but not both. So, could anyone please advise me if having both of these qualifications would help me out in the long-term?
Need CIA Exam Preparation Software.. Please send me stranger_04@hotmail.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4