Accountancy Forum

Full Version: can this site help me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hai every one how r u i m student of MBA do you think this site will add up my knowlege and how and why the accounting standards are different every one use its own standards no one is sure which to follow i mean what is the base?

never give in
Welcome on board.....

I am sure you will get ample technical assistance from the members of this forum. I think by "Accounting Standards" you mean "Accounting Practices" which differ from country to country. There is nothing wrong in it as far as they comply with the International Accounting Standards (IAS).

Should you want more information about the ACCOUNTING STANDARDS, please feel free to post your specific queries in the relevant folder/forum to attract more replies from our members.

I once again welcome you on the forum and hope to see some interesting posts from your side.

Kind Regards

Azeem

AOA
if u want more info about International Accounting Standards try e learning by Deloitte and Touche

www.iasplus.com

There is a will. There is a way.
0333-4502662
Asalam o alikum
how r u all.i want information about acturies would some one help me.and find all my question in AIK NAZM CA KAY NAAM's page all my questions r there kindly giive me reply
REGARDS UMAIS

Umais

Please refer to the thread about acturial sciences in the 'career' forum. I am sure it will answer all your questions

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311