Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Tribute to Professional Teachers(CREAM OF KARACHI)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
salam meesum
yaar tell me k tumhey konsey subjects pe books chaiyee? then i can tell u their title naaaa? well i have books like..
"Practical Auditing By JAVED ZUBERI"
"IAS 11 construction contracts by JAVED ZUBERI" n so on
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tajwar</i>
<br />salam meesum
yaar tell me k tumhey konsey subjects pe books chaiyee? then i can tell u their title naaaa? well i have books like..
"Practical Auditing By JAVED ZUBERI"
"IAS 11 construction contracts by JAVED ZUBERI" n so on

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

ASSALAM-O-ALAIKUM!

thanks for ur reply mr. TAJWAR HASHMI.

Sir, i have just started CA & although i made my mind for CA two years ago during I.COM studies at PUNJAB COLLEGE OF COMMERCE FAISALABAD, now i have joined SKANS LAHORE for september 06 attempt.

i know a lot of about CA & other related things.

SIR JAVED HANIF ZUBERI (JZ) ki all books k title bata do (which he has written so far for or related to CA), which i have to study in future INSHALLAH.

i know the follwing books of JZ

1. COMPANY ACCOUNTS-PREPARATION & INTERPRETATION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
2. CASH FLOW STATEMENT
3. ACOUNTING FOR CONSTRUCTION CONTRACTS
4. ACOUNTING FOR LEASES
5. PRACTICAL AUDITING

NOTE i have come to know that he has written a book, interpretation & application of IAS/IFRS, which is studied at CA FINAL level.
is this true?

AOA,

I am Waqas Student of ICMAP (Stage 2) and position holder in F1. I have studied ECONOMICS from MR ATTAURAHMAN KHAN (Mr ATTA). And i will praise him as one of the best teachers i have studied from. No doubt he is one of the tremendous teacher of all time.

One more teacher i want to add to this precious list of teachers is Mr Murtuza Moosa who has been teaching Mathematics and statictics in ICMAP for last 10 years and also in ALHAMD Academy. And i m sure that who ever has studied from him will accept his teaching ability.

Regards.
Waqas Hanif Kodvavi
Pages: 1 2