Accountancy Forum

Full Version: ACCA scope in Saudi Arabia..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there..
as an ACCA student..
looking for articles or even job in KSA,
would he find satisfaction in this part of middle east..
i cant see it so...
regards..
syed hassan..

ACCA
Well apart from the living conditions in KSA,.. I'd say KSA is the more rewarding market in the Persian Gulf, when it comes to accountancy training. KSA has some of the largest company's of the region, does have tax and corporate system. Unlike other countries like UAE which are completely tax free.

The experience wouldn't be as enriching as in Pakistan, with all the laws and taxes and 'ragraas',.. but surely you may have an edge over presentation/PR and the experience of working in a more cosmoplitan environ.

KSA has a large Pakistani CA community and unlike Dubai/UAE Pakistani CAs are working at higher management levels in the Big 4.. even as partners.

I am not sure how well ACCA is doing in KSA ! in Dubai it is picking up and the regional office for the middle east recently opened in Dubai.

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
all the arab countries have enough room for accountants

Ace