Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Eid + Azeem visit to Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Azeem
I think you are off to Pakistan day after tomorrow. I wish you all the best and may Allah bless you more.

Also Eid Mubarrak to all the friends on this forum.

I WISH YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES, ALL THE HAPPINESS IN LIFE.

I WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY EID, EID MUBARAK

<font face='Book Antiqua'></font id='Book Antiqua'><font size=6></font id=size6><font color=blue></font id=blue>

O Lord! Increase me in knowledge...Ameen!
Bon voyage Azeem,.. Happy Eid ... do say a big 'hello' to Pakistan for me will you !

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
Azeem Bhai

Eid mubarak to u adn i hope you really do enjoy your visit to Pakistan... and do not forget to say my SALAAAAAAAAM to my city..

Regards

HUMA

hmmmm .... One of the most leading WRITER coming in pakistan grea8888 and HAPPY EID yaar AZEEM BHAI ... and all of members here ..EID MUBARAK

MR WHAPPAAAA
& WALEKUM-AS-SALAM HUMA AUNTY (jeeti rahoo)

MR WHAPPAAAA
Dear Azeem
It is very nice to listen ab ur visit to pak..........
If u live in karachi ..then plz give me ur contact no i will say my Eid mubarkh on the eid day........& further if u have time then we may have saturday dinner & tea together........

plz dont forget to contact me in pakistan
my cell is 0300-2656420

Regards.

Kh. Ehrar Ul Hasan
APA,ACMA,CIA(Usa),MA(Eco),CIMA(Inter),IBP-Stage-I (Only Sky is the limit.$$$.....
Dear All

Thanx a million for the wishes.

EID MUBARAK to all of you.

Best Regards

Azeem Shah Khan (from KARACHI)

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
Enjoy yourself,.. don't forget ''the mission''.....
take care

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
<pre id=code><font face=courier size=2 id=code> ''the mission''</font id=code></pre id=code>

Reading of mission, i thought of juicer blender.