Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Islamic Banking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Asalamu Aleikum Warahmatullah Wabaraktuh

I have recently finished my Post graduate Diploma of Islamic Banking and Insurance.

would any can help in regrads submitting job descriptions for any postions relates to Islamic banking.

Wazalam

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

I have recently finished my Post graduate Diploma of Islamic Banking and Insurance.

would any can help in regrads submitting job descriptions for any postions relates to Islamic banking.

Wazalam

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Adaweh, where did you do that PG Diploma?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

Wazalam

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Adaweh, where did you do that PG Diploma?

I have done in UK @ Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance-London

I have done in UK @ Institute of Islamic Banking and Insurance-London