Accountancy Forum

Full Version: can anyone tell m bout actuarial sciences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dear members,
this is my first post to this forum. i wanted to know more about actuarial science what is minimum eligibility for it and from where can i get addmission in pakistan.
ur messages on this forum and on my hotmail id shall be entertained.
thank you all in advance and plzz do send that handbook at my id qadir_fareedpk@hotmail.com
regards,
Hi Mr. Sumaaan,
I'll be finishing my A levels this summer. I was actually planning to do ACCA and then CA. but yesterday my friend told me about Acturial Sciences. so can u help me with that whats the difference b/w both and which one a better scope in Pakistan and abroad?
....heyy...plz help me....IoBM is also offering actuarial sciences BS...N M planning to apply in both KU and IoBM in this program...

the problem is...i have heard that the entry test of this field is very tough but what does it contain..i have no knowledge of this...plz help me..n tell me from where i can prepare for its aptitude test..( i cant find any sample paper on IoBM site n in KU site.i dint even find the faculty of actuary!)

HELP!
hey mr.Sumaan

can u plz send me dat actuary handbook az wel?????

reply to usman.naviwala@hotmail.com
Asslam O Alaikum everyone..im thnking of doing actuarial sciences from abroad, most probably canada..the only thing that is restricting me to move on is that are there plenty no. pf jobs for such a field in PAKISTAN?....

QASim FARASAT
hi ,
i m register in SOA and preparing Exam P. can i easliy found internship after pass Exam P
plz replay
than you
hi,
can i found easliy internship after pass Exam p ?
plz replay

thank you
shoaib,

Replay game mein hota hai aur forums mein reply. Bohat faraq hai dude. Kindly english language pe bhi dhiyaan dein agar use karne ka itna hi shauq hai. Allah aap k ilm mein aur izafa kare. Aameen.
hi,
After the pass Exam p can i found easliy internship in any firm in karachi??
Hi everyone .
this forum has been a real help, keep up the good work.

and can I too please get a copy of the actuarial sci. hand book.
my Id is wahib_rocks@hotmail.com

That will be all Thank you.
Kindly mail me actuarial student handbook at dustgir@gmail.com

Kind Regards
Asalamualikum..

My name is Mujtaba .. and i am new to this forum .. i am doin BS(ARM) actuarial sciences and Risk management from IOMB university karachi ..
i am also preparing for Exam P and FM of SOA .. i just want to knw that if i could find teachers in karachi or atleast some help from anyone ..

and also please forward me the student actuarial handbook or paste the link where i could find it !
All of u asking for the student handbook can find it in a post on this forum...

http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10783
After long time reseach on universities that offer Actuarial Science, i still undecided on which university to go. I have a few choices here LSE, City, Heriot Watt, Kent, Swansea, Southampton, Manchester. So, please give me some advice of which uni to go!
I think all of these universities are good. Well known too. Why do you want to go to UK, and not another country for actuarial science.

Is it not possible to give actuarial exams in Pakistan?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7