Accountancy Forum

Full Version: where to go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi everyone i want to know which is the best institute of CA in karachi..........and i wanted some info about alhamd academy too cuz my parents are sending me there

sbs and cams are good one to join...

Ace
alhamd is a nice collage....) join it without any fear...sbs is also a good one but i don recomend u ...CAMS p

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
why dont ppl reply fast plz i need replies

salam come to tabanis is the best.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
hi everyone i want to know which is the best institute of CA in karachi..........and i wanted some info about alhamd academy too cuz my parents are sending me there

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

i suggest u to join Al_hamd Acadmy because of its excellent faculty and student friendly management.U will be happy and glad to join al hamd acadmy.

Ali
hi

i think u should join tabanis cuz its the best college here in karachi.I am a student of tabanis as well and believe me if u are ready to work hard then join tabanis.

As far as Al-hamd is concern it is also good and it is relatively less expensive as compared to tabanis.Few teachers of tabanis and al-hamd are also common as they teach at both institutes.