Accountancy Forum

Full Version: After module D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to know after compeleting module D what scope do we have in pakistan.can we do MBA than or we need to do the bachelors first.Is a Ca inter equivalent to a bachelors degree?

I dont think you get any degree after doing you CA inter simply. If you want to do your MBA then u must have to do Bachelors.
In Pakistan, normally the students doing CA inter also do Bachelors or even masters paralelly.

SMR
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I dont think you get any degree after doing you CA inter simply. If you want to do your MBA then u must have to do Bachelors.
In Pakistan, normally the students doing CA inter also do Bachelors or even masters paralelly.

SMR
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
ok SMR so tell me while doing CA is it possible to do Bcom i mean is there any similarity in the course?

AOA
After completing module D if you want to get a professional qualification You can get Exemption in
CAT contact www.pakistan.accaglobal.com where you can be CAT Or
PIPFA contact www.pipfa.org.pk where you can be APA after passing two papers only as per PIPFA Website www.pipfa.org.pk
The exemptions at present available to registered students on the basis of their qualifications in the relevant field from other institutions are as follows
Institution Qualifications Exemption
ICAP Modules A to D All papers of Foundation,
All papers of Intermediate
And Two papers of Final (Corporate Laws & Practices and Advanced Taxation).
and CA Inter is Not equivalent to Bachelors degree,
there are many similiar papers in ICAP A to D and B.Com Please check oand contact (Karachi University www.ku.edu.pk or Urdu University www.fuuast.edu.pk)like Accounting,English,Statistics & Business Math.(QT/QM),Economics,Banking & Finance,Business Communication,Business & Industrial Law,Adv./Cost Accounting,Auditing,Income Tax Law etc.as I Remember now the time and B.com is easier than A to D but for MBA CA Inter is Not Acceptable in IBA,Karachi but there are Exemptions for CA Inter passed students in BBA/MBA from CBM www.cbm.edu.pk and PAF-Kiet etc.
regards
Mahtab

dear CA-Intermediate boy

whole world is open for you, you can do anything you like to do. You can take admission in every avenue. But the great news for you is that you can take admission in Institute of Bamkers, Pakistan (IBP), if you are a graduate or even non-banker. It is the most powerful professional institute in the banking field.

All its subjects are of CA -- it is purely an accounting field. As compared to the the other students, you will be most prefered one in the eyes of banks, if you are DAIBP.

For more guidance please click on the link www.ibp.org.pk
I hope you will be much benefitted & you will hear its fame/popularity from every person. Try to ask about it about any professional banker...He will tell you a real truth..

<"A realm of control">
T

DO MBA PLZ FROM LUMS PLZ

AOA
Please Visit
www.biztek.edu.pk/ba_account.htm
Regards
Mahtab
Quote"Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Accountancy
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Duration 2 Years 4 months
Accelerated Duration 1 year 8 months
Total No. of semesters 5 semesters
Course Load 5 courses per semester, 1st, 2nd semesters 6 courses load

Duration of Semester 4 months
No. of Courses 24
Total Credit hours 72 Credit Hrs
Program offered in Regular - Weekdays - 900 to 500 pm (class timings may vary)
Evening - Any six days of week 600 to 900pm (class timings may
vary)
ELIGIBILITY
Intermediate, A level OR Equivalent

ICAP (MFC), Students can complete it in one year

SEMESTER I SEMESTER II
MGT 101 Intro. to Business & Management ACC 101 Principles of Accounting
EGL 103 Interpersonal & Presentation Skills EGL 201 Business Communication
ECO 101 Micro Economics ECO 201 Macro Economics
MAT 103 Business Math CSC 102 Intro. to Computer & Computer Applications
CSC 191 Informtion Systems MKT 201 Principles of Marketing

SEMESTER III SEMESTER IV
MAT 202 Statistics ACC 302 Cost Accounting
ACC 202 Financial Accounting FIN 301 Busines Finance II
HUM 202 Business Law FIN 401 Pakistan Financial Institutions & Markets
MGT 301 Organizational Behavior CSC 430 Database Management
FIN 201 Business Finance I IS Islamic Studies
SEMESTER V
ACC 402 Managerial Accounting
FIN 402 Financial Reporting
ACC 401 Auditing & Taxation
PS Pakistan Studies
© Copyright 2001-2004. Institute of Business & Technology. All Rights reserved."Quote
Thanks to BIZTEK
<i></i><b></b><u></u><font size=6></font id=size6><font color=blue></font id=blue>