Accountancy Forum

Full Version: I Have Been Awarded By AAT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
3rd December 04 was a very happy day of my life because I have been presented an additional AWARD certificate by AAT. I am the only person from my college who has been presented this additional Award certificate. Only 45 students from London (AAT Qualified, Full members and fellow members) have been awarded this Certificate and I am one of them. It is a great reward for me, which give me more confident to go ahead for my further education.

Sajjad Dar

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
3rd December 04 was a very happy day of my life because I have been presented an additional AWARD certificate by AAT. I am the only person from my college who has been presented this additional Award certificate. Only 45 students from London (AAT Qualified, Full members and fellow members) have been awarded this Certificate and I am one of them. It is a great reward for me, which give me more confident to go ahead for my further education.

Sajjad Dar

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Congratulations Sajjad. Keep it up

DT

Congrats on your success Sajjad....

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
Congrats on your success Sajjad....
keep it UP dude...)
may GOD bless u

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
congrates on ur's success.
may Allah give u the more strenght & ability to do such good work.

fatty
CONGRATULATIONS SAJJAD

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
AOA
congrates on ur's success.
may Allah give u the more strenght & ability to do such good work
and always hope for the best.Allah hafiz

Well Done!

What to conquer next?

--------------------------