Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Beware my friends : ICAP is on forum now !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've observed or come to know that there is one or more dangerous members on this board. Beware of these members, I think that they are PAPER CHECKERS of ICAP. & I've also heard that he also takes impact of different topics posted on the accountancy forum of www.accountancy.com.pk before checking examinees scripts. It is projected that they I mean "ICAP government" may ban this website.

This is an important notification to all of you people.
ICAP notification in newsletter.

"always trust on your parents after ALLAH, all others are deceptive"
Whom are you suspecting mate?????????

tention lenay ka nahin yaar...tention denay ka...kia samjha ray...
so my friend this is an open forum to the public and ICAP as well...let them do their work...

Ace
AOA
very good yar agar ICAP wale baba g humare dil ki awazon se waqif ho rahe hain...
keep it up yaaro jo baat un se nahi keh sakte woh yaheen par keh dalo
wish u all best of luck

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
so....

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
Babay ICAP tujhay Allah Poochay ga..............

Cancerian here

ICAP WALOH ,, masoom bachoh per raham kero .. aur duaa lohhhhhhhh....

HEART BEATS ( try try again )
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I've observed or come to know that there is one or more dangerous members on this board. Beware of these members, I think that they are PAPER CHECKERS of ICAP. & I've also heard that he also takes impact of different topics posted on the accountancy forum of www.accountancy.com.pk before checking examinees scripts. It is projected that they I mean "ICAP government" may ban this website.

This is an important notification to all of you people.
ICAP notification in newsletter.

"always trust on your parents after ALLAH, all others are deceptive"
0300-6183747
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
BABA JEE AAP APNI ORGANIZATION KA TU PATTA BATAIN.LAGHTA HAY KAY AAP HI ICAP KAY AGENT HAIN.AUR BACHOON KO THREAT KARNAY KA KAAM KAR RAHAY HAIN

Ali
Man Icap is frightening more than Freddy kruger from A night mare on Elm street ! lolz