Accountancy Forum

Full Version: NO ENTRY FOR CA---ONLY FOR FREE ONES---
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOVE ONE GIRL...FROM THE CORE OF MY HEART...N I CAN NEVER FORGET HER...I KNOW SHE ALSO LOVES ME BECAUSE HER EYES TOLD ME EVERYDAY...BUT SOMETIMES SHE AVOID ME...
NOW I WANT TO KNOW ...SO TTHAT SHE SAYS FROM HER MOUTH THAT
I LOVE UUUUUUUUU

oo je where r u its not any love site its ca site
well ok pir be teek ha.........

first you say her eyes say that she loves u but then u say that she is trying to avaoid you... ask urself why? if she is trying to avoid u, i am sorry to say, she is not in love with u, when u love someone u try to be as close to that person as possible... like you.. u wanna be close tho her...

sometimes, actions r mistaken for words... you want to believe that she loves you because you love her... there is nothing wrong in loving someone, just don't expect that person to love u back... in love u just give and give and give...
don't throw urself over her, just try to be as normal as possible, remember every small thing that she ever told u or whatever u happen to know about her...
ya ma na kod nhai leeka ha ya mera friends na kaha ha so try it

hmm than try to remain close to her as much as possible n m ake so mnay cute n lovefull eye expressions ....
n than also give some gifts like ring or braclet to her than wish her on her every birthday,special days,...
also gift cds of her favourite film starts on every fresh release
began to understand her feeling her axn her ideas n try to copy her an many as possible

AOA
saki
Why are you posting these type of Discussion here in Student forum?
Please choose the relevant forum for this type of Discussions
Thanks
Mahtab

sorry but problem tii really sorry

she will not say "I L U"...pehal aap ko hi karna ho gi...jaldi karo kahin dair na ho jaay

Ace
hmm but howwwwwwwwwww

Asslam o alaekum

bhaya how ka kia sawal???? Mohabbat hai na to bas darna kia..... Daro na ham sab tumharay saath haein....... Bas agar lathay-shathay paray to phir ham saath nahin hein......hahaha

Mazaq ker raha tha...... Allah keray bhayaa keh tum keh sako keh I LOVE U......

Himmat ker Sher bun Sher....

Take Care
And Allah hafiz

wah muje to ya pata he nahi taa

Hey man juss be brave ,,,,
remember the logo all ur life u r usin Just do it ! Nike hahahhah
No time to waste ,,,

hi
but ma ya sab janta ho
koch kas chaheya
koi new idea

Hi...Saki if ur situation is real then itz really a personal matter...so the help which u ve already got here is enough for such a personal matter...dont make ur personal things "public"...kion k public tou phir public hoti hai na...koi ghalat mashwaray per amal kar betho gay aur pachtao ge baad mein...

Ace
hey ok
tum na bolo pir
aur public ha na

i want to delete my post fromthis forum
can i?
if yes than plz tell how

hi...i am also a part of public...mein ne bhi tumhain aik mashwara hi dia hai...lakin y do u want to remove this topic?
Is everything alright?

Ace
Pages: 1 2