Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Which one is the Top CA Firm?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have always been concerned with the fact that i get a chance to act as a trainee in top ca firm where i can grow as a leading professional. i want the member of this forum to assist me in this regard by telliing me which is the top CA firm and why do u rate it so?
Best Reagards

tHe iMpulSe, Umair
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
I have always been concerned with the fact that i get a chance to act as a trainee in top ca firm where i can grow as a leading professional. i want the member of this forum to assist me in this regard by telliing me which is the top CA firm and why do u rate it so?
Best Reagards

tHe iMpulSe, Umair
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Umair, I think you can find the answer to your question by visiting another thread under the 'Firm' section of this forum.

DT

Thanks DT for ur concern. I have gone through the discussion in Firms thread but still am not satisfied. I want to know what oppurtunities do these top firm offer to a prospective trainee and what is there organisational culture and how's the people working in there...
I f senior members can help me out, i'll really appreciate their concern and this will give a deep insight to those who are in embryonic stages of thier qualification
Looking forward to ur answers
Best Regards

tHe iMpulSe, Umair
Any of the Big 4, will do they are equally good...

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
The thing of beauty is a joy for ever!

Let's go beyond the Stars!
no comments )

Edited by - Sarfaraz on Dec 19 2004 020204 AM
What makes you say that Sarfraz.. I have worked for 3 of the Big 6 (when there were 5) and find their quality of training and 'work' similar.

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311
I think it's not the firm who's gona make u a good accountant. it depends solely on u, if u have a potency of picking things up. All CA firms r handling businesses, go check out with anyone of them and u'll learn something.
Now u'd try to comment, big firms know big things... but dear, they all started with little things. y don't u make that LITTLE move. BUT "the thing is to move!"

My Destiny is within My Hands!!!