Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PAK-AUS series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
well
pak will eat aus in more than half of matches
shart lagat ha koi

well saki pak will play aus in 3 league matches and hopefully 3 finals.it means,according to u, out of 6 matches they will win 4 matches.
Saki,u are hoping for a miracle and i already said miracles dont happen these days.If pakistan plays extremely well they will win at the most 2 matches.
i am ready to bet and my bet is
"IF pakistan wins 4 matches against australia i will stop making posts on this forum and if not, what will u do".

bilal
well if there r 3 matches before final than
pak will win 2
if that happens u have to post 100 posts i mean every post will be a new topic
no matter if it have a single word
if that not happen i will do that,that u now say/......but shouldnt be more hard than me bye

it depends on the coditions.if there are three matches then pak should win two and if six then four.what ever happens i bit with u that pak will not win more than half of there matches.if they win i will send 100 post and if it does not happen u will have to do the same as me.
agreed?
DO u remember what is happening with maani and swalat?

bilal
i am only talking abt matches before final not 3 finals

who knows pak loose all of its matches from WESTINDIES
if pak won 3-1 than done....
if u not aggree still than say

n what happens with them
kiddnaped or wht happen

ur reply indicates that u know yourseleve that pak can never beat aus in 4 matches out of 6.if that happens i think it will be the biggest achievement after the world cup win.
my bet is conditional on the happening of events.if pak goes through to the finals then 4 out of 6 and if not then 2 out of 3.
Agreed or not.just answer me in yes or no.

bilal
no

as u wish.

bilal
if u only talk abt 3 matches before final then i am ready i cant be with pak in finals
wht u say
ya or na

i still believe that pakistan will not win 2 out of 3.But the bet of 100 posts is not appropriate.i does not matter whether i win or loss but the members of this forum will start abusing both of us.u can see what happened with mani and swalat.
A substitute bet is that if i win u will have to admit that i posses better cricketing knowledge than u and if u win i will do the same.
Agreed or not?

bilal
hmmm
ya kia bat howe
wo to ma abi man lata ho ka i have less knowledge than u abt cricket
hmmm
ok last deal if anyone loose he will post only 1 post in which he will rite 10 bad things apna he bara ma ok?

ok agreed

bilal
really funny hoe Pak lost da series .... with Big inzi takin all thoz highly inspirin decions , abby razzy feelin too weeeeeeeaaakooooo to playyy ....
Hay hav anythin heard abt Sheryar hatao team bachaooo !!!!
Crazy ........

What about the match yesterday played between Asian 11 and the World 11...
That just shows a decline of quality cricket in Asian Countries...

Ace
GILCRIST
SEHWAG
INZAMAM
FLINTOF
SHOAIB MALIK
STEVE WAUGH
LARA
S.AKTHAR
IRFAN PATHAN
WARNE
MURLI