Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Duration of Articles???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear brothers Asslam o Alaekum,

is it true that ICAP has decreased the duration period of Articles from 5 years to 3 and 1/2 years.

Cancerian here

yes dear friend ICAP has reduced time period from 5 years to 4 for gratduates and from 4 to 3.5 years for mfc students

have ICAP made this policy public?

Ace
Yaro plz confirm kar ke batao

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
yaar its still not confirm...coz i have searched the concerned section at ICAP's website...the training period is still 4 years(mentioned in the site)

Ace
Assalam o Alaikum !!!
jinab its 200% confirmed news and is out publically...
U can confirm it from PAC as well...

OKS i have confirmed from Jafar Sahab and he said it is in the news letter...
anyhow aage aage dekhiye hota hai kia

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
yarr..plz...give me the link of tht newsletter..bcz i cant find it anywhere on the site..

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
yarr..plz...give me the link of tht newsletter..bcz i cant find it anywhere on the site..

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I dont think newsletter is released online, you usully get it from ICAP or your RAET will have it.

Nauman-ul-Haq
news latters are availabe on the site..nyways...i'll contact my..raet..)
bbbye tcz

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I dont think newsletter is released online, you usully get it from ICAP or your RAET will have it.

Nauman-ul-Haq

Assalam o Alaikum , Buddy app ka prob solve hua ke nahii .....
u didnt mind tellin me ur probs at PAC

http//www.icap.org.pk/Publications/nlmain.php
thatz the link to the newsletter...

Ace