Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Module D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<b></b><font size=4></font id=size4>
Dear fellows i am a new addition to members of this forum. i have seen a few topics which are fairly nice. So a new member i want a googd response from all of you on topic that <font size=5></font id=size5>
what should be the first preference of us in attempting the papers of ICAP either we should be free enough to answer according to our views or we should give the most common answer [in our point of view]

Ha dear,

Your question is quite ambigous, however i will respond keeping in mind the requirments of ur question understood be me.

The examiner's instructions in the question should be strictly followed. While dealing with scenerio based questions (like in IT) your answer should be connected with the problem identified in the case, your answer should not be vague. Your answers should reflect that you have clearly understood the problem and you are clear in your aim. Your answers should have VALUE ADDED sentences especially at the start and at the end of your answer.

Dont deem me examiner.

ICAP is the best.

AOA

Yaar sab se pehle requirement parhni chahiye then question agar requirement hi se pata chal jae k ye question nahi aata to usse parhne main time waste nahi karna chahiye )

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662