Accountancy Forum

Full Version: First Member Of Icap ???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wana know who was the first member of Icap that is the first chartered accoutntant from ICAP!!!

The difference between dreams and accomplishment is purly desire
aoa
jahan tak main ne suna hai ke jab icap ord 1961 aaya tha to kuch logon ko honorary CA banaya gaya tha and jahan tak sunne main aaya hai Mr. Hameed Chaudhry has the ICAP registertion # 1
ho sakta hai ke yeh baat ghalat ho

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
yeh baat ghalat honi tou nahin chahiye...coz REG # 1, means he was the first person who was registered as the first member of ICAP...
waisay Sarfraz if u have got this information from the Members Dir.
its really a tough task...coz i think the members list in the Dir. is in alphabetical order...not according to Reg #...

Ace
AOA
yaar aisa main ne suna hai just it is not confirmed ok

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
Mr. M. Husain Chuadhary of M. Hussain Chaudhary & Co.-Lahore is registered member no.1 of ICAP. I think Mr. Hameed Chaudhry has the honour of being member no 4 or 5

Ofcourse before the ICAP Ordinance 1961, there was a registered accountants body,. and I believe most members were members of ICAEW. When the Ordinance came into being the founding members were primarily ICAEW members or registered accountants. I believe this is the genesis of ICAP, or so the stories make round.

"Allah does not change the state of people unless they change what is within themselves" Quran 1311

Edited by - Pracs on Dec 19 2004 102606 PM