Accountancy Forum

Full Version: PAC vs SKANS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For module A+B, i think SKANS is best & for module C+D PAC is on the top in Lahore. In Karachi, tabani is better than al-hamd & SBS.
what are your views about his statement? why students like the reciprocal colleges ? what is the basic point ?

"always trust on your parents after ALLAH, all others are deceptive"
Yaar adnan ye to buhat hi ajeeb sa topic hai behter hai ke na hi chaira jae coz dono main ustaad parhate hain aur humain koi aisi baat nahi karnee chahiye jo hamare ustadon ke agaisnt jae coz aaj hum jo kuch bhi hain unhi ki waja se hain....sare hi colleges ache hain
main ne Module A ICAP se B PAC se C CAPS se aur D PAC se kia hai aur mujhe siwae KHATAK ke sab hi ache lage hain
aur ALLAH ka shukar hai ke IT khattak se nahi parhee shayad yehi waja hai ke parhe baghair hi pass ho gaee )
in my view he does not included in the list of teachers issi liye uss k bare main aisi baat kar raha hoon
waiting for the comments of remaining class fellows
specially yasir and Ali

There is a will. There is a way.
www.sarfraz.cjb.net
0333-4502662
Again the same thing

when did u do all the modules?i saw some rule that A+B should be completed from the same RAET and C+D from a same RAET
that is u can switch RAET only after completeing A+B from one place.

i am studying in PAC . and to tell u i am
"""Really disappointed and ANGRY at them"""""""""""
i heard that they have faculty which is this and that and so good and that they are the best and all that hanky panky
but what i have experienced is that now they bcome too much
money hungry so their quality is reduced
it might be possible that ppl in other sections are not facing problems that we face ..but what they did to us is pretty awfull

now i should also tell what is the problem

no.1 problem is the faculty that they have allocated to our section in module A mfc 9th batch...there 6 other sections also each class crowded by at least 45 students.

1-economics......the guy has never taught CA before and he is teaches us notes of B.com syllabus.although he has command over the subject but he lacks the necessary experience of CA syallabus...hence we are stranded in this subject and running around like crazy to find a way how to study and prepare for eco A3 paper.......
2-mathematics.......our respected sir does NOT have any degree in mathematics....no experience/knowledhe of mathematics ever before
and hence he is unable to solve questions himself.

stat teacher is very good

english one i need not say anything

I don't know about skans but what i have heard is
SKANS don't give CC to students easily and let only a few appear in ICAP.........rest i don't know...

well, the basic aim of all the RAETs is to make as much money as possible. this is the one thing that is common among them.

dfferentiation between the RAETs can be made on the basis of;

1. level of faculty (TSA and Al-hamd have good faculty)
2. level of students (TSA has a large student population and some of the best students are there)

these two things can explain why some RAETs are more popular.

moreover, RAETs can do a lot more to increase the quality of education they impart.

Regards,

Ice Blue
Assalam o Alalaikum !
Hey guyz ,,,, me from PAC ... Oyee Sarfraz > sorry sir sarfraz ..
Sab ko sahii baat kyun nahii bataataa yaar .....
The PAC waz really kool as far as we know... i do admit tht due to increasing no. of students in PAC has shown a downfall in quality of Mod A