Accountancy Forum

Full Version: jazz network:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why is jazz network is too much busy these days ? at once, the words like " Network Busy" come on my mobile screen or if they don't appear, AUNTI comes & says; "The number you have dialled is not responding at the moment, please try later "
Why is this so ???

"always trust on your parents after ALLAH, all others are deceptive"
hi...actually mobilink desires another penalty...and PTML should impose a heavy fine to both moblink and ufone...

Ace
hi...yaar what the two new companies are looking for here in Pk...(Telenor and Warid)...will they sell their connections below 200 and 300(connection fees of ufone and jazz)?...even if they do that they will get nothing, coz the market is already saturted by jazz and ufone...

Ace

hi there..
i have a feeling that mobilink is going to "wrap-up" with the new companies in the market soon...
PAKTEL would survive, as its a subsidary of PTCL...
and
maybee, MOBILINK, would be entering into a partnership..
with NORTEL, may bee...

and..., i heard, that the pay scales would be revised..in 2005
so, people purchasing power would be increased
to support the new companys..as per the GOVT. Policies..
regards..
syedhassan...

ACCA
no dear actually mobilink is upgrading its service from 900 Mhz..to 1800 Mhz...and the call from jazz jazz will be Rs 2 from the month of JAZZ....with FREE SMS )....and my dear friends...if...lets assume..no 1 will pirchace the SIM of jazz after coming the two new companies...jazz ko koi faraz nahi maray ga ..bcz thay already cover their cost..now wht they get is sweet 4 them..p
yarr 32,00000 users ho agar kesi compnaies kay our agar if they only charghe 1 card og 625 min. u can calculate urslef the income Wink
and its necessary to charge once in every 6 months....waisy loog tu aik din mai bhi card charge kertay hein ..Wink wht do u say now....!!! i think JAZZ is the best ..and don foget the GPRS service launching from the 25 DEC..by JAZZ )

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
yaar but my question is still there...what the two new companies will do...already every person have a connection...
kia telenor or warid connection k saath paisay bhi dengi...
haan lakin one thing is there...telenor is a company owned by "farangi"...and mind it they know how to make the dead market alive...so letz see what happened with telenor...warid "Arabion" ki hai unhain profit ho ya loss un ka tou "teil" bikta hai...unhain koi farak nahin paray ga...

Ace
hi there..
sure they have oil...
but..jazz and ufone...
are currently, both "cash cows"....
specially..., JAZZ, is to survive..,
and only if they get the lisence, "renewed" and keep the quality better...
you can see the quality improvement...

and Ufone, seems to have support from PTCL,... also in future..
never heard about any improvement still...

regards..
syedhassan..

ACCA
hi...yaar anybuddy knows the website of "warid"...they have announced jobs...but i didn't fine their web after a long search on google....

Ace
Do they have a Office In Multan and could Anyone plz tell abt there job requirement which is advertised. And specially abt there Website.
Thanks in Advance.

I disagree with u people.

There is still huge potential in the pakistani telecom market. As u mentioned, mobile companies earn huge revenues when u buy pre-paid cards. On top of that, EVERY mobile owner AT LEAST 'hears' to incoming calls, even if he doesnt make an outgoing call. According to CPP (Calling party pays) if a person is just "hearing" on his mob, the mob company is still earning Rs. 1 or sthg per minute, from the person who makes the call.

Thats why, mob companies here are selling connections for almost free. The new ones, might offer cheaper rates. Which I think, people like me would really appreciate ! I spend almost 3000-4000 per month on mobile cards (and I have both Insta & Mobilink). And I atleast would welcome the new companies.

I have got the weblink...
www.waridtel.com
if somebuddy want to apply use the above link...

Ace
Thanks i too wanted it Maani Bhai.