Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Career Opportunities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by dia</i>
<br />thanks for reply so as i have interest in finance so i am taking finance as major but just tell me that if i have to keep one subject too with subjects of finance which i should prefer
.enterprise management system
.total quality management
.social marketing
.marketing management
ur guidence will be helpfull to me
God bless u all
bye
Dear DIA.........

I think u should opt for Ent. Mangt. System.......

Mr. Derivator........ U r very jolly man & enjoyed ur remarks

Actually my brother is OCP, OCP Finacils, plus MCS .He is working with that group.....COnsultant needs prof account/part qualified to complete the new finacials project..these were contract bsed job that y i did not show my interest.......

Regards

Regards

dia
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Kh. Ehrar Ul Hasan
APA,ACMA,CIA(Usa),MA(Eco),CIMA(Inter),IBP-Stage-I & II (Only Sky is the limit.$$$.....)
Dear Dia

Welcome on board.

Once again subject that interests u most should be ur choice. Since i dont know the syllabus of any of the subjects you mentioned, i am unable to recommend anything. however, by the looks of it EMS and TQM seem relevant.

if possible let us know the syllabus (broadly) to help us guide you.

EHRAR it would be easier for readers if you could please type your post outside the QUOTE.

Regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
Dia,

If I were you I would take some marketing courses as my outside options. I don't kknow the market position in Pak, but I was speaking with somebody lately and she said in UK there is alot of demand for good accountants/actuaries who also have somemarketing knowledge/experience.

Good Luck

DT
Pages: 1 2