Accountancy Forum

Full Version: acca tutions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
AoA everyone,
few days b4(b4 joining this forum) i saw a post someone asking for acca tutions in karachi,sorry to reapeat the the thing(actual i could'nt find the old post) iam also looking for private coaching for paper 2.4 and 2.5 in khi most preferably near sadr, hope u ppl co operate

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
AoA everyone,
few days b4(b4 joining this forum) i saw a post someone asking for acca tutions in karachi,sorry to reapeat the the thing(actual i could'nt find the old post) iam also looking for private coaching for paper 2.4 and 2.5 in khi most preferably near sadr, hope u ppl co operate

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Very Strange, your location is 'Oman' and you are looking for tutions in saddar, Karachi!

) ...same as ...our another member MR ALIBABA
his locatioon is...KARACHI CANADA )

Never seek advice from a Chartered Accountant. They are trained to find problems not solutions.
yaar samjha karo...daily by air oman se aiya karay ga...caprico ka oman "laandhi" main hai...aur by air ka matlab woh bus ki chat per baith ker aya karay ga...

Ace
abviously iam going to stay there in karachi, i have my relatives there! let me tell u here in oman there r no good tutors and they charge like hell,so can anyone tell me abt the tutors in karachi

First come to Karachi...u ll definitely get good tutors...but yaar be a professional...thatz not ur age to study with a home tutor...aagay aap ki marzi

Ace
Probably thats the trend there in OMAN.