Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP me about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
the site is heck. u r a spammer
the site doesn't contains any information about the admissions & career. it just has articles on general accounting.
dont waste ur time.
Hi. it's one more confused guy here!!

I usually come across the things like only ACCA is not enough to get a good ,well-paid job in Pakistan.One better do MBA or CA or CIMA or any other course of such sort to have an established career after ACCA.I need a suggestion regarding this.What should I join after getting done with my ACCA?Go for any other qualification or go directly for a job or leave for the UK as ACCA is recognized there more as compared to Pakistan?Would be thankful to the senior members of this forum if they could help me out.

Bless You All,

Faisal Kiani.
hi friends
I recently done Bcom with 952 numbers.firstly i want to strt ACCA.but my teacher asked me to do MBA first,so i have applied in MBA and MBIT in agriculure university faisalabad.and MS banking and finance in GC lahore.i hope that my name can easily come in these programs.i want to ask any senior member to let me know abt MBA and MBIT in agriculture. and wht should i prefer MBA or MBIT. i will do ACCA after my master. Also let me know that the value of degree of some private institute like Pakaims etc is more or less than Agri uni faisalabd.
reply me fast plzzz
Frankly speakin, If you wanna do ACCA after that then doing MBA seems to be a waste of time.

GC has some repute. If you get admitted there, then you shud definitely prefer it over Faisalabad MBIT

really thanks for advice,,,, let me know another thing that ka i have applied both in MBA and MBIT ,,,so which is better ,, some of my friends saying that MBIT is not good,,and othe question that i asked ka Agri Uni faisalabad other private like Pakaims and UMT say better ha ya nahi ,,,
thanks
Waqas.

very appericated if you have join ACCA. you must registered directly from ACCA and no need to go any Collage or University. books are availible in Market and search institute in your city.

scope is not in Pakistan as you may fine in Arab Countries, Australia & Europe.

it will depend on your passing %.

for more query you may directly e-mail on Adnan.Gangla@qict.com.pk or adnanganglas@yahoo.com

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by waqasfarooqi_itm</i>
<br />hello everyone,
m waqas from sargodha..i did my b.com from punjab university and now m willing to do acca...but m confused abt the selection of institution..ma teachers are saying i should do to uk for acca...i have no information about acca...plz tell me about acca its scope, how many semesters etc...
and yeh what is the main difference of acca from uk and from pakista?
plz help me guyz m really worried bcoz i have very short time to decide where 2 go?i hope u ll help me....n yeh i m registered in acca..plz tell me complete information about acca

m.waqas
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yar i m waiting for any responce,,, i have short time for making decision ,,,, any body guide me yaar
OK here is my problem.. i want to make my future..
i've done my inter. now.
i've many ways in which i can make my future.
i want u all to think my problem as urz.

i have certain spaces where i can go nd few conditions too

Condition.
I've to live in pakistan only. i cant go abroad 4 my studies.
that is tha condition.

Now by the help of this condition try to help me out.

1)Do i go for B.com
2)Do i go for BBA nd than MBA
3)Do i go for ACCA
OR 4)Do i go for CA.

help me out guys. i knw u can..
juss tell me.. which one has the higher Scope In PAKISTAN ?

Waiting 4 ur reply..
If you are asking about the SCOPE only, then the answer is definitely CA. No doubt about the high earnings of CA. But there are many other things to be considered...
Yar..I hav done intermediate..and i hav just started CAT .. and im gonna jump 2 ACCA next year after completing CAT.. i hav heard that there iz no value of ACCA in Pakistan Market.. and for getting a job u hav to go 2 UK,Australia,Arab countries etc etc.. can i find a job in Pakistan?? and after completing ACCA can we do CA??
Well I m new here to so can give you my little inexperienced opinion. Agha although CA is in domination here in Pakistan that certainly does not mean that u cannot find a job here. there only just I read about Nestle ltd looking for part and full qualified ACCA’s and I’ve heard PSO also hire ACCAs after 6 months or so and this both are given Platinum Status by ACCA and I’ve also heard that Ernest & Young also hire ACCA as Trainee.

And after ACCA yes u can go for CA(ICAP) and will b exempt form 1st four Module (A-D) u will b required to complete a 3 year articalship form an Audit firm and have to give papers of Module E after completing your 18 months of training and then after Six months Module F papers provided that u have cleared module E

If I’ve made any mistake here I would like seniors here to kindly correct it !!
thanks
salam to all
i have some quries which i wanna ask to u.
i hope u will must give the answers as soon as possible.
1- Is there any exemption in MBA after qualifying ACCA?
2- How many papers r exempted of ACCA after qualifying MBA from SZABIST university?

[quote]<i>Originally posted by yasinACCA</i>
<br />salam to all
i have some quries which i wanna ask to u.
i hope u will must give the answers as soon as possible.
1- Is there any exemption in MBA after qualifying ACCA?
2- How many papers r exempted of ACCA after qualifying MBA from SZABIST university?

Reg your questtion 2
I do not know about ZABIST MBA but MBA from Punjab University gets 5 exemption. you had better check the ACCA wbsite.
Assalam-o-Alaikum all the professional friends. I am new to this forum. My expectations are very high from all the fourm members especially senion students and qualified ACCA forum members regarding the guidance of new students like me. I have started ACCA with great entheusism by gaining 5 exemptions on MBA basis. Now I am student of ACCA part-2. I had heard that ACCA is costly but I did not think so because If one gets through all the examinations in first attempt, It can be completed in almost 150000/- to 200000/- rupees. But when I heard about the membership fee, It realy got me worried. Because withwout membership one can't claim to be ACCA. In other words if one has to show on his/her CV to be qualified ACCA, he has to retain the membership and obviously will have to pay annual membership fee. In this regard it becomes very costly especially if one does not get a suitable job on the basis of ACCA. So please guid me any ACCA qualified or senior forum member that if one do not want to become an ACCA member, of what utility ACCA is for him/her. I would be highly oblidged for the satisfactory answer to this complexity. Thanks.
Dear Friend,

Paying annual membership fee is not restricted to ACCA only. Every professional body requires its members to pay annual subscription which entitles the member to certain benefits.

At present there is no provision as not to pay the annual fee. ACCA gives three years time after qualifying to apply for the membership. After three years, even if you do not apply for membership, you have to pay the annual fee applicable for members. Please also note that in the period when you are not a member, you'll have to pay the annual fee applicable to affiliates.

Mahmood Chaudhry
ACCA, ACA
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17