Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP me about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
haan skans k kuch teacher ne skans ko chor kar aik naya college shuru tuo kiya tha...but its still not popular...Ascend...shaid yeh naam hai un k college ka...
Pac and skans both are good here...

Ace
university of lahore is too "Bakwaas"....
wahan ka ACA principal dekh kar aik dafa tou main CA chornay laga tah...
i dont want to mention his name...

Ace
superior college ko bhi achi tarha janta hoon...
they even dont have teachers to teach subjects of ACA...
just mun utha kar shuru karwa diya hai...

Ace
So how r the teachers in Ascend ........ What abt the College...

So u mean that Skan And PAC r better one than others.....

Thanks........

Happy New Year
yup they er better than others...and teachers in Ascend are doing well...waisay bhi yeh skans k bhagoray hi hain...

Ace
waisay I am against the huge crowd of PAC...they should divide each MOD in sections...

Ace
what about skans in multan...is it the only college there...

Ace
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
yup they er better than others...and teachers in Ascend are doing well...waisay bhi yeh skans k bhagoray hi hain...

Ace
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

yeh baat to sahih hai leken yeh batao ke admission kahan lena chahiye SKAN mein ya Ascend Mein....

Thanks........

Happy New Year
kion...are u coming to Lahore...

Ace
if yes then go for Beaconhouse...that ll be best....

Ace
Nahin Multan mein 4 colleges ACCA kara rahein hain...
1. PFC-- Pioneer Finance College
2.SKANS
3.MCA-- Mulan College of Accountancy
4.Beacon House

Na Bhai mein to nahin jaoon ga Beacon Mein ,,, Mujhe un ke haath ek DAfa Lag chuke Hain... Actually in Multan I first got admission in Beacon House And even got 60 % discount due to my excellent marks in CAT , but there i studied for approx 1 and 1/2 months and still no classes of TAX and LAW were held ther.....

the TAX teacher told me to attend the class of TAX alongside the CAT students of Paper 10.....

And LAW was going to be taught by A teacher who even hadnt himself studied it hmself before so how come he will teach me...... Irritating.... he Principal told that its his headache ie - teachers.... but i told him thats its not his or urs headache but u r playing with my studies and left the college.... Or Bhai Tauba Tauba Kar li Hai Mein ne....

Jo dost wahan reh gaye the woh to bas rul hi gaye the kyon jis teacher ne LAW parhana tha woh 1 month baad Bhaaag giya phir na class ka pata laga na us ki koi khabar mili......

Likewise i wont risk it again......

Thanks........

Happy New Year
so which one is the best...skans of beaconhouse...

Ace
Many ppl in Multan have a preconception that SKAN in multan is best bcaz SKAN is the best College in Lhr... Thats wrong ...

Among Beaon House and Skans no one is the best..... I know how i studeid in SKANS and how many classes were held there...

Although beeing a too rigid i would still conclude that among the different colleges in Multan Pioneer Finance Colege is the better one.... becaz they havethe most expereinced teachers as available in Multan and specially the teachers dont run away during mid of semester .....

Do u know Naveed Ansari.... he is a good teachr of Cost Accounting in Lhr SKANS.... A very famous personality and any student of SKANS will know him..... He was actually the principal of SKANS multan... he actually couldnt adjust in Multan and left Multan SKANS in mid of semester..... Frm that time till the date of paper no one taught 2.4 in SKANS... and ultimately The 2.4 batch had to come to Lhr and was here taught 2.4 by Mr Bhatti in just 4 days before papers...........

Thanks........

Happy New Year
"Frm that time till the date of paper no one taught 2.4 in SKANS... and ultimately The 2.4 batch had to come to Lhr and was here taught 2.4 by Mr Bhatti in just 4 days before papers..........."

so what they prepared in that four days period

Ace
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
"Frm that time till the date of paper no one taught 2.4 in SKANS... and ultimately The 2.4 batch had to come to Lhr and was here taught 2.4 by Mr Bhatti in just 4 days before papers..........."

so what they prepared in that four days period

Ace
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Thats what i asked them.... And they told that he just gave us concepts ... we stayed in his house .... he taught us the theory... And we attempted Few Questions but revision wasnt possible.... I wonder how will they pass this paper.... God knows....

Thanks........

Happy New Year
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17