Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP me about ACCA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
here is another one lost....dont know eher to go..actually maira problem yeh hai k CA mai admission loon ya ACCA mai...mai app say poochna chahta hoon k app log ACCA kar rahay ho....to app log batao r u satisfied with it....and are u certain to get a job....i mean what are the chances...I am sorry app logon ko phir batana paray ga....i have read all the posts....ok,brothers waiting for ur replies.....Haris...keep smiling.....aur haan is may studies k doran...uk migration kar saktay hain so that we can have a job there...in uk....coz actually i want to have a job there in uk....

haris
Allah kaa naam lay ker ACCA hee shroo kr do.

<b>ACCA Students Website</b> ==> www.accaforums.com
<b>Helping Websites</b> ==> www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3134
yes i also advise u to just start acca(if u afford), and then rest about ca, u can also do it after acca. and it will not take more then 6-12 months as compared to do ca by foundation and intermediate side.
acca+ca will take almost 6years and ca take 5.6 years (also both fig. depends upon u)
best of luck
ok just mujhay ab yeh bata deen kay kya acca sirf course hai hum is ko degree nahi keh saktay kya<

waqas sahib,
acca is just certificate not degree it is abbriviation
of 'associated chartered certified accountant' but it almost equal
to aca of icap. on completion of acca the A to D modules of ca are exempted onle module E and F are to be completed to qualify ca.

but on completion of part 2 of acca u can get a degree of bsc(hnrs)in applied accounting from oxford brooks university UK on submitting research analysis.

Mubashir CAT
waqas sahib,
acca is just certificate not degree it is abbriviation
of 'associated chartered certified accountant' but it almost equal
to aca of icap. on completion of acca the A to D modules of ca are exempted onle module E and F are to be completed to qualify ca.

but on completion of part 2 of acca u can get a degree of bsc(hnrs)in applied accounting from oxford brooks university UK on submitting research analysis.

Mubashir CAT
I would like to clear the mis-conception

CA (from any country), CIMA/ICMA, ACCA, CFA are all <b>PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS</b> there are neither degrees nor certifications.

hope this will help, if you have any question please ask but come up with a logic and definitions of degree and certificate. The word "certified" doesnt make ACCA a certificate. Hope this will help.

Regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
hey guys...I am curious about one thing..is CAT(Certified Accounting Technician) only a way to start ACCA or is it itself a "certificate"??can one get a job even after doing CAT?or it's considered just as a compulsion for a person who is less than 21 or hasn't done A-levels and is intended to do ACCA? Secondly ,name the best institute in Pakistan and specifically in Islamabad for doing CAT>>>ACCA..
Thanks
Regards.[)]
CAT is a complete certification better to say diploma. It stands on its own but doesn't have any recognition in Pakistan so you wont get job here on the basis of CAT. Here BCom etc take the jobs like which CAT's do in UK.

I cant name you the best institute but SKANS & University College Islamabad are very good institutions in Islamabad.
Thanks ausmanpk2001 for ur rapid reply
i wanna know that is there any internship in CAT or has it to be done in ACCA ?
Thanks
Regards...
To complete the full qualification & write letters CATA aafter your name you must have 1 year practical experience.

But experience isn't necessary for transfer to the ACCA professinal scheme. Once you have passed all your CAT papers you will automatically be transferred to the ACCA part 2. No experience is required for transfer to acca.

I hope this was what you were trying to ask.
and the experience gaind in cat will be accounted for acca and vice versa
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by mushi</i>
<br />and the experience gaind in cat will be accounted for acca and vice versa
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Yeah. i agree
hi i want to know that how hard one has to study to pass acca and how much time it takes and during the procces waht the acca registered employers pay to acca students
you have to study really good to pass acca. but its not very difficult. i have seen almost everyone doing it. but this doesn't means that its simple to pass. give time daily. It would be a lot more harder than bcom.

level 3 is a bit harder especially the last 3 papers.

but dont worry about it asad. once you get into the game. you will do it. its not like ca or icma jiday loog pass nahin karsaktay. it wont take blossoms of life away from you like ca. you can enjoy life & can also pass acca at the same time.
hey
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17