Accountancy Forum

Full Version: plzhelp your brother. i choose CIMA or 4 in 1+1?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
salam brothers,
i want to get information about CIMA course, as i am in great difficulty now a days.please find out solution of my problem and give me suggestion that what should i do? i am residential of SIALKOT (PUNJAB) .i have completed my F.SC (non medical) and 19 years old.i desire to go in accounting field. i am getting admission in CIMA (uk) by this coming january.but now i have came to know that MR ZIA KHAN is starting 4 in1+1 business program in karachi.Has this program contains a bright scope ?or i should get admission in CIMA.please please, my brothers advise me?what should i do?

nabil

Edited by - nabil khan on Dec 26 2004 073830 AM
A-O-A,
I think you better go to http//groups.yahoo.com/group/ob-cma-cfm-cpa/ and ask same question from the students currently studying in 4 in 1+1 Program. I think tey can better inform you weather to choose this course or not. As CIMA concern it has a broad scope in Pakistan and also Uk and MiddleEast counteries.
Regards, <font face='Verdana'></font id='Verdana'><b></b>

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
thanks Mr sohail.but answer is still in complete.i have no accounting background.what is better in your opinion? CFA+CMA+ACCA+CPA(4 in 1+1) or just CIMA uk is better.

nabil
Dear Mr. Nabil,
You are comparing many other qualifications with CIMA. If you compare CMA(Us) with CIMA then I recomend you to choose CIMA. Because I said earlier due to wider acceptance. Both are management accountancy bodies and for beginning both are good. CMA(Us) is very first track of 4in1+1 program choose it only if you are really want to go to CPA track or other US based qualification otherwise I recomend you to go to CIMA route.
this will be also helpful for you. http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=952
Regards,

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
<font face='Verdana'>
well, if i m not wrong, u will ve to complete graduation before getting in CIMA. only A-level students can get in directly.

secondly, CIMA is much better option. 4 in 1 + 1 is a rather absurd combination of all the accountancy qwualifications tht r available on hand. dont mess in tht. get a descent qualification eg CIMA or CMA etc. afterwards, do other qualifications as the needs arise in ur career. 4 in 1=1 is not a big booooom here in karachi either.
</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
<font face='Verdana'>
salaam all,

dear sam, qualified members of CIMA r completely exempted from all the papers of ICMAP. they just need to apply for membership of ICMAP on the prescribed form. i got this info directly from the directors of ICMAP via e-mail addresses tht r available on their website also. furthermore, if u see on their website, u find tht ACMA(CIMA,UK) n CMAs of (SMA,canada) r exempt from every single paper of ICMAP.

so it is a thrilling idea to have the membership of both the bodies after becomming ACMA(CIMA,UK) !!!!

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
r u sure about the CMAs sir because i never heard to CMAs getting full exemptions.as far as CIMa is concerned we have arrive at a decision then
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
<font face='Verdana'>
yes, absolutely. i ve been informed this by the officials of ICMAP via e-mail addresses available on their website tht qualified CIMA members (ACMA or FCMA) need just to apply for mmbrship, without ne further exams etc.
</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
And are ICMAP members also fully exempt in CIMA....

if so then why dont ICMA ppl who earn very little salary here dont get Full Exeption in CIMA... They Should do it and go overseas and Earn Much more than ICMA in Pakistan does....

Plz ur omments are welcomed.....

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... S w a l a t ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

Yes SKANS and now Beacon House Business School is also offering tutions for CIMA........

yaar swalat make me clear what is this 4 in 1+1

Ace
Maani Bhai it seems that u r also confused... Same is the situation here... i am not grasping the idea behind this program and so i am also seeking for help.

Hope other Members like sam etc who have good knowledge abt This Program explain it a bit or later on i will visit the link of yahoo Communities to ask the same question from the students of this program....

Thanks.......

yaar Nabil has started this topic...so he should give us detail...

Ace
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
yaar Nabil has started this topic...so he should give us detail...

Ace
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Yes so Nabil plz help us and explain this program in a bit more detailed manner....

and plz tell us about Mr Zia Khan...who is that person...

Ace
So Maani Bhai Sam Has posted a CV of Mr Zia U khan i hope it will clear ur views abt him,........

Pages: 1 2