Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Fantasia Accounting System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
My name is Muhammad Shahid Khan and I am a student of B. Com II. I was doing some research on accounting and I succeeded to make an accounting based computer program that takes not more then 2% data and provides 100% result. As I am a B. Com student so I could not create that big software but it is big enough for B. Com I and I. Com students.
I need some advice. I have created hundreds of software but never sold them (as it is just for fun) but I really want to see it in market. All my friends, teachers and seniors advised me that too because they think that if I don’t do that, all my efforts are useless. I am still unable to make any decision so I thought that may be any one of you could help me. If, in case, I am ready to release it, can any one tell me the procedure please?
For more details about the software please visit
www.shahid-fss.tk and choose “Site of Fantasia Accounting System”
I am waiting for a reply.
You can also e-mail me at Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
Thank you.

Research is the heart of learning
A nice site though......

«·´`·.(*·.¸(`·.¸ ¸.·´)¸.·*).·´`·»
«.......... S w a l a t ..........»
«·´`·.(¸.·*(¸.·´ `·.¸)*·.¸).·´`·»

Hi dude shahid !
Yes nice effort u have done . i have viewed ur website is so cool . keep it up to date .

Regards.
Abdul Samad

www.geocities.com/samadsh
Hi Mr. ABDUL SAMAD. I have visited your site. Nice flowers (although couldn't smell them). A great site.

```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
http//www.shahid-fss.tk