Accountancy Forum

Full Version: MR Seniors A.B.C
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi MR ALL Seniors. I just notice that, why you call your self as seniors? Because of just you all are register to this forum long time ago. This is not such a way to check some 1 seniority. Every 1 have there own entity in this forum. You all old MAMBER S cant see any 1 that he or she can participate in this forum on regular basic, you people just want that every 1 need any suggestion they have to wait for you guys for replay, if any new member try to activate, u people just open room against them and try to assume all forum, if u want this just do a thing annihilate all new members and register option from this forum.
I hope u all Adequately mature genius seniors member shall not be mind my opinions, which I notice from your behaviors
Byes take care.

What the hell !!!!!

I am a junior and respect all of my senior members. It's not because they registered here before me but because they are profeesionals and generally have more information than me.

-------------------------
A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
check 1 of the Senior mamber childish topic
http//www.accountancy.com.pk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1659

and you guys talking about swalat and mani that they do replay childish , there replay are as much batter then this Senior

my dear friend

only reply if you have anything else to offer other than mourning.

and stop winging!!!

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
I have a suggestion to Forum admin kindly finished the Member since date from the profile of each members. I have doing this is possible,
This is just way to finished that seniority complex from all members

have a suggestion to Forum admin kindly finished the Member since date from the profile of each members. I think doing this is possible,
This is just way to finished that seniority complex from all members

) Seniors still not give any replay waiting for them ,,,
let seee )

HEART BEATS ( try try again )
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi MR ALL Seniors. I just notice that, why you call your self as seniors? Because of just you all are register to this forum long time ago. This is not such a way to check some 1 seniority. Every 1 have there own entity in this forum. You all old MAMBER S cant see any 1 that he or she can participate in this forum on regular basic, you people just want that every 1 need any suggestion they have to wait for you guys for replay, if any new member try to activate, u people just open room against them and try to assume all forum, if u want this just do a thing annihilate all new members and register option from this forum.
I hope u all Adequately mature genius seniors member shall not be mind my opinions, which I notice from your behaviors
Byes take care.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
Dear Junior Member,
Can you quote the posts of some members who claimed themselves to be seniors?
The problem is not the kind of topic created by those members 'maani' and swalat'
The problem was their behaviour, We all the MEMBERS 'neither Juniors nor seniors' strongly appreciate the posts of other members, you can take the example of Mr. Azeem Shah Khan and Kh. Ehrar, When they joined the forum, they were senior members (irrespective of their number of posts) bcaz they proved their seniority by their posts, i mean the way of professionalism shown by both of them.
We dont want to stop anybody from postings. But when we log on to the forum, click on the active topics, look at the long lists of topics with the meaningless replies, almost in every topic, we all go irritated.
So dear no one is claiming seniority,
and the topic which you have mentioned "Humara Pakistan" posted by sajjad dar, Dear junior member, that is a joke, you dont know that these kind of jokes were being posted in the past and nobody got irritated.
I hope you will understand my view point. I'll say again, nobody wants anybody to stop posting, but you should reply to the post if you have something to say about, but avoid meaningless posts bcaz the same are considered as 'spam'.

SMR
Hi...all the members...
A lot of ppl on this forum have problems with me and swalat...thatz just coz of our posts...they are of the view that our posts are meaningless...
so the "professional" seniors...i requests u to go to the accounting section of this forum and solve the problems that i put there...they are unsolved from a week almost...

Ace
HEY Seniors we hope in future you all people not just attack on any of the junior mamber s .
do respect and take respect
live and let live others

MR junior mamber . dont worry over seniors are very Respective persons. Hope they will not do such a things in future

DEAR MR. JUNIOR MEMBER

U Entered as a smashed player. No introduction, No Bio-data told us yourself. Entered just protesting against Seniors and their senioroty level. U know what, your first post raised at 109 PM (today) and ur last post at 151 PM (today). Your total post is 8. What we mean to say is that in 46 minutes u have raised ultimately 8 post which means 5.75 minutes per post, right?. Your hotmail ID is UNKNOW@hotmail.com.It is likely to see that you are a regular poster, & this ID(junior member) was made suddenly beacause to protest against seniors. Lots of post are often occured by MANI & SWALAT. There is not juniority & seniority, we all are good & equal except speed stars. So plzz dear, tell me who exactly you are.??
you can either be mani or swalat..??

REGARDS

ASIF ALI
Its just that his english is even more poor if compared with swaalat and mani ........ otherwise I would've thought in the same way ..... But still whappaaaa has a very valid point ..........

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Its just that his english is even more poor if compared with swaalat and mani ........ otherwise I would've thought in the same way ..... But still whappaaaa has a very valid point ..........

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Hey hey guys he isnt me..... ie swalat..... i dont know who he is and actually visited the site today..... bt i recon he has a valid point.... U members who normally claim to be seniors members or try to be claimed as one of them normally disregard others while some of u are nice and if they try to critize they try to do it in a positive manner and dont try that there opinions should be imposed like.....Khan Sahib And Mr Whappa......

There is 1 lesson that i although learnt while beeing on this forum is that we should never be a active poster here and that, that many senior members try to impose there opinions on other juniors referring to them as bonzo in slang and Morons not referring there names......... Probably thats a professional attitude of such professional members.... who try to taunt others.......

or un mein se kafi to apne Gareban Mein BHi Nahin Jhankte but critisize others.... here take the eg of Ophie... not referring others....... some other members although beeing seniors dont critisize others like SMR.... I thoroughly respect him as bcaz of me and others he just stopped posting and got irritated... i beg ur pardon............. While other mmebers showed there so-called Professional Attitude while taunting me and Mani and referring to us as Moron and nuts constantly..... While this isnt a way to deal with others and there attitude was just a peice of crap here...... And showed the respect they gave to others and indeed what they ought to get....

Grow up members plz....... Even some of them r showing us the correct guidelines to post referring that we shouldnt post Messages like "Thanks" and "I Agree"...... why shoudnt i .... as many other members even senior members are active posters in this regard.....

They r refring that i am concerned abt stars and all that ranking system.... Well i doesnt care abt the ranks and alll..... And i surely beleive that they r the ones who care abt them more than they think i do...... As they r more or less concerned in loosing there so called seniority here and constantly remind others abt there # posts and even post per Days.................. Well i dont think that they want that there shouldnt be many active posters her as having them will be the reason of down fall of there "dignity and Professionalism " .....

Thats all what i can say here..... i am although having a very nice time on this forum and yaroon Kaha Suna Maaf Karna....

AND MRWHAPPA FOR UR INFO I AM NOT THE MEMBER WHO STARTED THS THREAD...
AND DEAR JUNIOR MEMBER WELCOME TO THE FORUM AND PLZ DONT FORGET TO POST UR DETAILS IN THE INTRODUCTION THREAD.......... Probably thats a way to deal with others not to start criticizing them and starting to calculate there post /hour..........

And Mr Ophie Aap ko to pehle bhi haath lag chuke hain na so plz care.....

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>Its just that his english is even more poor if compared with swaalat and mani ........ otherwise I would've thought in the same way ..... But still whappaaaa has a very valid point ..........

What do u think couldnt this post be replaced b two words " i agree"....... if so then this will be also regarded as a disallowed mesage as referred by others will be considered as spam.....isnt it...... And its another eg that how members r criticizing new comers.... and likewise loosing thereown dignity..... Ophie didnt only criticized The New Comer but even Me And Mani as indirectly u meant that our english is poor.... if our english is poor (i beleive it is) then mind it that your english isnt so good either............ So plz stop Criticizing...

Grow up members and once again Kaha Suna Maaf...........

Ur Comment...........

Thanks........

Happy New Year
ya in this forum old mamber make there groups like
ophie Avjoe
tum 2noh na aik dosrah koh apni sister dhie hohie hai ,,
kutay ka bachoh
i dont care now u guys ,, and go to hell you both mother fucker
i dont want to be in this forum
BYE TO ALL
no place for new mambers here

ooooooo whats going on here
hmm too hot stuff
hey bas karo na
way r u answing the barking

Pages: 1 2 3