Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Imran Khan's Captain...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
Imran Khan said yesterday...that Inzamam is not captain worthy...coz he didn't played two tests against Aus...In his views he is not physically fit for captaincy and his skills are not captain worthy...and he should have played the matches against Australia inspite of his injury...
He said that Younis Khan is the most appropriate person for captaincy in the current situation...
what do u ppl think about Younis Khan...
I agree with Imran Khan...coz after Inzamam younis khan is the only person who is enough senior person...and can communicate also....

What do u ppl think...

Ace
do,t forget shoaib akhtar .........
give the one responsibility who make all the disturbance ..

m.kabeerkhan
We have to forget about shoaib akhter...coz he is not a disciplined man...

Ace
<font face='Verdana'>
well, my point of view is tht inzee is no more suitable for ne game, except golf. no doubt he has done miracles for pakistan, but he is no more fit physically for sports.

his career statistics shows tht he got run out more thn 50% of time in his total dimissals. n more interestingly, his partners ve got run out bcoz of him, rather thn ne other out, most of the time if not 50% of times.

a fatigued n lethargic impression prevauils on his face all the time. it demorales the team members, conciously or unconciouasly, whn the captain is so behaving.

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
<font face='Verdana'>
shoaib akhtar is just a speed deamon, nothing more thn tht. just give him a touch n the ball shall cross the boundary. good batesmen exploit his speed (recall australian batesmen, they do just tht). his head is off, just wanting to bowl 100 mph, caring damn for yielding 100 runs even. his record shows tht he has not played three matches in a row. he always pulls his hamstring (sorry for incorrect spelling). O god, somebody tell him tht line n length r the only key to gettiong wickets, speed has nothing to do with it. if it were the case, then shane warne n muralitharen shud get not a single wicket!! bret lee, the counter part of shoaib in terms of speed, maintains his line n length n so i prefer him over shabeee.

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
hmmm u r fool
SHOAIB AKTHAR IS THE BEST
IF HE GOT CCAPTANCY THEN HE WILL BE MORE DANGEROUS THAN EVER
LOOK AT HIS PERFORMANCE IN AUS
IN BOTH 2 MATHCES GOT 5 WICKETS IN IST INN
N IN 3RD HE WASS UNFIT
HIS ONLY PROBLEM IS HIS FITNESS
NTH WRONG WITH SPEED N RUNUP
IMRAN KHAN SAID GOOD BUT IT WILL HURT INZAMAM BEZ IT WASNT HIS FAULT ITS BEZ OF FITNESS
N LOOK AT IMRAN KHAN TOO I DONT THINK HE HAD DONE SOMETHING GREAT IN TESTS IN AUS
YOUNIS IS A GOOD OPTION BUT SHOAB IS THE BEST

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U R NOW SURPRISE THAT I AM A GIRL N STILL INTERESTED IN CRICKET ITS ALL BEZ SHOAB AKTHER I ONLY READ NEWSPAERS NOT AHVE A WASTE TIME TO WASTE IT AGAIN TO WATCH THAT BOOR MATCHES
JUST TAKE HIGHLIGHTS N BE COOLLLLL

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
LOOK AT HIS PERFORMANCE IN AUS
IN BOTH 2 MATHCES GOT 5 WICKETS IN IST INN
N IN 3RD HE WASS UNFIT
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
this is wht i pointed out tht his career history shows tht he never played three one-days consecutively. the same happened in test matches, which r considered to be really testing the physical n mental toughness, so much so, tht many players announce retirement from test cricket n keep going with one-days!!
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
HIS ONLY PROBLEM IS HIS FITNESS
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
this is not the 'only' prob, it is 'the' biggest prob with him.his bowling action puts extra stress over his lower back. waqar younus has also faced this same prob, n he had to adjust his bowling action a little bit. n for good teams, in any sports, the fitness is the most crucial point n they care for it the most.

NTH WRONG WITH SPEED N RUNUP

ya, his speed is awesome, i like it, but his line n length r not good many a times.

JUST TAKE HIGHLIGHTS N BE COOLLLLL

i do the same but with WWE wrestling events.

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
hey ok ok

Sohana it is girls like u jino ne shoaib akhtar ka damag karab kar dia ha.

bilal
I agree with u Bilal...
I still remember his performance in world cup 2003 against India....

Ace
koi heroo yaha
koi zero yaha
koi bakar ha
koi lajawab ha
wo kon ha
tumse ma kia kaho dostooo
shoaib is the best

Sohana, which thing really attracts u about shoaib.

bilal
Sohana, which thing really attracts u about shoaib.

bilal
hmm
his hair
the way he attacks
the way he bounce
the way he get heavy on batsmens
specially when he attacks batsmen with his signals n some words
the way he respect lara
the way he dance
etc u know he was in night club in 3rd test its amazing i love that thing too
if u havnt hear that he was found in night club in 3rd test than u will hear in some dayz or read newspapers

koi zero yaha
koi bakar ha
<font face='Verdana'>
ya, better replace this 'koi' with 'shoaib', n the poem is complete !!
</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
his hair

he is bald from the front.

the way he dance
etc u know he was in night club in 3rd test its amazing i love that thing too

u said tht he got unfit in 3rd test match, now u reveal tht he was in dance party. this is conflicting, i mean, if he was unfit thn how did he dance!!! hmmmmmm, one possibility is tht he might ve danced in the club a night before the third test, n must ve been beaten up furiously by the ppl there, n he got unfit due to it. m i right??? plz clarify this confusion.

the way he attacks
the way he bounce
the way he get heavy on batsmens
specially when he attacks batsmen with his signals n some words

these r common traits of fast bowlers since ever, shabee did not add ne thing new!!

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
Pages: 1 2