Accountancy Forum

Full Version: CPA in Pakistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
If yes, then where and how to do it?
Hi...first of all if u are in Pakistan then CPA cannot be attempted here in Pakistan like ACCA...coz CPA's exams centres doesnot exists here...so u have to go abroad for the exams...
Upto my knowledge there are no exemptions...but make it sure from
www.aicpa.org

Ace
<font face='Verdana'>
salaaam all,

CPA exams can only be taken in USA, as per my information. it is not possible from out side US.

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
A-O-A,
The entrance requirement and exemptions vary from state to state. As per my knowledge no exemptions for ACCA's.

Regards,

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
AsSalamalaikum,

Im am my self a Acca student lookin farword for cpa , for cpa u need
a four year degree 150 credit hrs as required for most of the states. and u might get credit hrs for ur papers cleared. Is there any Cpa student in this Forum who can guide us better.

AOA guys,
It is true that you can not give CPA exams from pakistan, but from this jan 2005 they computerize there papers so hopefully they will be available soon like CMA,CFM,CFA papers.

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

AOA
well the CMA,CFM,CFA papers are good news for us, but for CPA after having a four year degree(150credit hrs) what should one do?, there are no clear instructions in www.aicpa.org .
ANY ONE WHO COULD HELP.

ALI

AOA
The requirement of CMA/CFM & CPA is a Masters Degree if you are applying from pakistan.

Regards

Fahad A Khan

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it"

<font face='Verdana'>

dear mates, i got to know by some one tht American bodies do not give exemptions to qualified members of ne other body of ne country. AIMR doesnt give ne exemptions for CFA, same is the case in IMA for CMA n CFM, n AICPA does the same in case of CPA. these bodies donot even allow exemptions to each other even !!. plz tell me how far this information is correct. thanx!

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
Hi,
Its wrong that CMA does not give expemtions. It gives exemptions to members of ICMAP. You may check it from their site.
Similarly ACCA members can appear from most of the states even if they do not hold bachelors degree. You may check it from Colorado state (at east I know about it).
Thanks

Aamer Sikandar
HI ALL..........
WHEN YOU JOIN CPA AS AN ICAP CA OR ACCA OR OTHER...
YOU CAN JOIN CPA AS AN INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATE..
WITH NO VOTING RIGHTS...FOR DIRECTORS...ETC
BUT YOU DO GET EXEMPTIONS......
IF YOUR ASSOCIATION OR UNI... IN LISTED WITH
IFAC BOARD OR IASB.... DO CORRECT ME IF WRONG......
CHECK OUT ITS WEB URL.......
REGARDS.......
SYEDHASSAN....

ACCA
i don't kow about CPA.[D][D][D][8D]
bye room
Hi all

i am new student joined ACCA and i want to know can take 1.1 and 2.3 in the begining or i have to take the subject in order ?

My Dream Is ACCA
I think, CA is more comprehensive and examines the student in a more detailed fashion. CPA on the other hand is a certification with four papers in a row, something you can sit all together and pass. I haven;t come across a CA who's not been able to pass CPA in the least number of attempts.

But well, that's just my personal experience
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8