Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Apology to all forum members (except 2).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I would like to apologise to forum members for getting out of my head in a couple of threads, since this is a public forum & I shouldnt have done that here. But I hope u would understand the circumstances in which I did that (i.e after reading Heartbeats disgusting remarks about my sister, which were really intolerable). At least if someone said this to me infront of my sister or my wife I wouldnt just stand there.

Dear Admin, thanks for kicking those ppl out but when I sent those messages (at nite) u had not taken any corrective measure by then. Furthermore, Heart beats has joined the forum again & ur kicking out has been of no use apart from decreasing his posts to ZERO.

When I joined this forum, I was hoping to be in the company of professionals. But I am uterly dissapointed. Even with other members, who have exhibited the typical pakistani behaviour of sitting around & watching. and NOT condemning whats wrong. No wonder our country is on this stage. We never stand up for whats right. If the leaders knew that the people would come out on the streets & beat them if they do something wrong then they would have never DARED to do anything. But they very well know that our ppl are a DEAD NATION who dont know to stand for their rites. Thats why they do curroption becoz we let them to do so.

Atleast, if someone insulted someones sister or wife infront of me I would have broken his bones (maybe becoz I can) even if tht brother or husband didnt do something himself. Today, this person's insulting my sister, tommorow I m sure he will insult urs & I m damm sure someone will insult his too.

Take Care,
AvgJoe

PS Next time, plz dont complain about the conditions in Pakistan (especially if u choose to run away to other countries). You are equally responsible for it by not standing against whts wrong & maybe even more by running away. At least, ppl like me choose to stay & fight.

Here, I would like to give a reference to one hadith (written in my own loose translation)

If u see something wrong (or bad) happening, try to stop it using ur hands. If u cant then use ur tounge to stop it. If u cant even do that atleast think that this is bad in ur heart. But beweare this would be the weakest stage of faith.

CHeeeeeeeeers

Mr. avgjoe
I realy don't know what happend actually but after that its result were strong as they should be. All members have already promised to avoid these things in future and also not to support them or join them, admin is their to see these.
I didn't joined that discussion but read all of it and I was surprized that many of us were enjoying and participating.
A serious and good article can't cross one page but that discussion was over many pages. It was a shame for us.
I think we should forget all about that and seriously improve the forum.

Friend.

```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
ok avg now forgot it
n help ca there for gifts he said something to u