Accountancy Forum

Full Version: cfa books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
Please tell me from where to get CFA books in Pakistan. Official course sellers are very expensive. If any body having any idea of a book seller or any other person intending to sell CFA level I books, please contact me at aamersikandar@yahoo.com Moreover also please guide me on the difference the books have from year to year i.e. is it only tax and interest rate changes or even syllabus changes
Thanks

Aamer Sikandar
You Are right the Official Book Sellers are very Expensive.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>CFA notes are available from Waheed Book Centre near ICMA Building near Mozang.<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>
And
While Answering to such Querie Pracs Said.
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>You can get CFA books from this bookshop on Ferozepur road... next to ICMAP - Institute of cost and management accountants... 'Waheed Book Depot'. it also stocks all other accountancy books.. CA, CMA, ACCA etc. If you still can't get'em might as well contact some one in Karachi... it is available at 'Waheed books' (incidently the same name) near metropole hotel... This guy ships you the books for the postage charge.. any one from Karachi can furnish you with the phone number.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Hope my Post will Help You.

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

Edited by - desert sleet on Jan 16 2005 94424 PM
i have CFA level 1 books from June 2004 attempt are u interested
mial me on no_male21@hotmail.com

Finance rocks
Hi CSR
I think I should opt for this option. Since my mail box is facing some technical problems today, so I request you to email me following
a. price and list of books.
b. Possible diffrences in books for 2005 exam sessions.
c. Your contact number including city.
I shall be contacting you shortly
Thanks

Aamer Sikandar ACCA, ACMA

Aamer Sikandar