Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Balochistan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to have comments upon the situation in balochistaan .... members are also encouraged to suggest remedial measures for the situations ..... should we go for hard core military solution or should we have political talks with the people responsible for this ......

There is no such thing as hard core military solution to these type of conflicts. Some stupid factions of the military think it to be the solution but look what have they done in three conflicts so far. Political dialogue is good and the present Govt. is inherently incapable of such thinking.

In the case under review the culprit is reported to be a military captain. Remind me if a single military person was ever apprehanded re 1971. Means they were all angels?

Hi,
I have seen the program of Dr. Shahid last night on ARY one...He presented the details of "Bugti" and his "Sardari" system...The man "Akbar Bugti" is a murderer...and Pakistani court has given him the "Punishment of Death" in 1969...how he converted that punishment into 3 years imprisonment is not understandable...but that was done with the help of Bhutto...
He has private jails there...he punishes the people who rises against his system by putting them in his private jails and by the naked march through the roads...
The current problem of "sui" and the same previous problems were created by him...
The only solution for such a person is "Forces"...

Ace
<font face='Verdana'>
the balochistan situation is pethatic, miserable, condemnable, n lot more. it needs instant actions to punish the culprits n set an example for potential future terorist attacks like this.

musharraf had rightly said on media, some months back, tht v r facing challenges n threates from within the country more thn ne other external threat. two major internal threats tht i find r religious extremists, n these myopic jingoists ____ blind patriots, who think from heart n NOT from head.

these terrorist attacks, i must say it, have not only troubled our countrymen, our industry, the potential investors (especially foreign), but also ve tarnished our reputation on international picture.

look wht the indian prime minister said in media. v all know tht a huge project of gas pipeline is under negotiation. these attacks on sui installations ve spoiled our credibility in this project. indian prime minister said tht pakistan cannot take care of its own gas installation, then how come v (india) shud trust pakistan tht our project shall remain safe???

so these terrorists ve marred a huge project tht could generate lots of jobs, employements, revenues, n other economic benefits to pakistan.

i conclude these attacks as attacks on our strategic installations, on our potential bright future, n on credibility of pakistan as a whole. who ever has done it, be it pakistani nationals or be it talibaaan or alqaida or wht ever sect, no one cares abt it. all tht is prompted in international media is tht attacks were done from within the pakistani terretories, n pakistanis r involved in it. this is general imprssion prevailing in media.

i appeal the authorities tht they take the most severe actions tht r possible against such ppl who r proving to be the enemies of us, irrespective of their religion n nationality. they can never b our true well-wishers. they shud b given capital punishments. i suggest strong military action against them, as would pakistan ve had taken if these attacks were from ne other enemy. since after these attacks on our strategic installations, i ve become strong supporter of already underway operations of pak army against tribal areas there at pak-afghan border. i suggest tht these sects be uprooted by whtever means, even if it needs military actions. our country shud be made safe from internal threats atleast.

</font id='Verdana'>

FARHAN

live, n let live ...
its should be done to remove terrorists

What about the reasons ehind this situations ...... it seems that balochs want their share of benefits ...... arent their demands just ?????? Shouldnt we do mare as far as development of balochistan is concerned??????

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
There is no such thing as hard core military solution to these type of conflicts. Some stupid factions of the military think it to be the solution but look what have they done in three conflicts so far. Political dialogue is good and the present Govt. is inherently incapable of such thinking.

In the case under review the culprit is reported to be a military captain. Remind me if a single military person was ever apprehanded re 1971. Means they were all angels?
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Here, I would totally agree with goodman. This is our internal problem. Solving every internal problem through the use of KHAKI BOOTS is called "MILITARY DICTATORSHIP". Why dont people realize that? Doesnt the constitution of Pakistan give every individual the RIGHT to express his views? Its just so that we have been suppressing them long enough, to make them do this kind of stuff. I think its high time that we re-learn the lessons from history. We have already had an experience of using military force to suppress our own people in 1971, when they demanded their LEGAL RIGHTS. IF we go on SUPPRESSING people like this when they demand for their rights, are we ANY DIFFERENT from those FEUDALS or SARDARS?

The only difference is that the FEUDALS or SARDARS use their local power to suppress people when they demand rights & the central Govt of Pakistan uses its MILTARY DANDA to suppress people in the same way. Whats the difference? The common man is getting suppressed from both sides ! While u are sitting comfortably on a computer in ur home in Karachi! I really dont think u are in a very good position to judge those people misery, before APPEALING to the govt to take military action.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
Hi,
I have seen the program of Dr. Shahid last night on ARY one...He presented the details of "Bugti" and his "Sardari" system...The man "Akbar Bugti" is a murderer...and Pakistani court has given him the "Punishment of Death" in 1969...how he converted that punishment into 3 years imprisonment is not understandable...but that was done with the help of Bhutto...
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

Dear Mani, What about your present governer of sindhi ? Wasnt he sentenced in several cases (including murder) but then how did he convert his sentences in jail to governership ? There was no Bhutoo this time, it was our dear General !! You dont seem to be highlighting that & several other cases of URBAN FUEDALS.

these terrorist attacks, i must say it, have not only troubled our countrymen, our industry, the potential investors (especially foreign), but also ve tarnished our reputation on international picture.

Dear Farhan, What about ur own countrys military killing its OWN PEOPLE ? Do u think that increases ur reputation in the international world? More importantly, do u think that we should go on KILLING OUR OWN PEOPLE, just to please the WESTERN WORLD? What good has it brought to us so far?

i appeal the authorities tht they take the most severe actions tht r possible against such ppl who r proving to be the enemies of us, irrespective of their religion n nationality. they can never b our true well-wishers.

Dear Farhan, these PEOPLE, are no foreign terrorists. They are inhabitants of OUR HOMELAND! They are equal citizens like u or me. Now, when the MQM demands more funds from the central govt for karachi, becoz Karachi (as they say) brings in a lot of income, then that is justified. No one objects. No one calls them terrorists even if they blow up a building or anything.

But if the BALACHIS do the same. They demand the govt for more funds & development in their region then that is UNJUSTIFIED? They are not ur well-wishers? Well frankly, we are being very selfish & we are not THEIR well-wishers. Their part of the country is providing us with all the GAS we need & that revenue alone would be more than the revenue earned from KARACHI. But still they have no development & we do. So who is the one who has been more SUPPRESSED? They or us? Dont they have an equal right to protest & pickup arms (if neccesary) like we have done? Havent we (in Karachi) blown up countless STRATEGIC INSTALLATIONS, Stricked & brought the city to a virtual standstill, created a feeling of INSECURITY & Political instability? Arent we MORE RESPONSIBLE for scaring the investors away ? After all, the investor doesnt come & stay in the remote parts of balochistan, he stays in KARACHI !

In the end, I would just say that we should look at any situation from both angles. From their side & our side & then judge who is right & who is wrong. You have no right to APPEAL to the central govt to just go ahead & kill OTHER PAKISTANIS, just becoz they demand for their rights. There is something called POLITICAL DIALOGUE ! If politcal dialougue can happen with MQM, it can happen with BALOCHIs.............

CHEEEERs

PS I would urge members to think more broad mindedly & be able to accomodate other people too. I am not a balochi & nor am I a bengali, but I strongly think that what we did with Bangalis in 1971 was INHUMANE & not right & so we shouldnt be repeating mistakes. If any of my comments have personally offended anyone, I am deeply sorry.