Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Basant # 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
A religious always has its own customs and traditions.
If these customs and traditions are removed, the religious power becomes weaker.
Islam also has such traditions.
Keeping ourselves different from other ppl is one of the old Islamic traditions of Muslims. We have almost everything different from other ppl i.e. life style, culture, civilization, literature, philosophy and even buildings. From centuries, Muslims lived with many other nations but never mixed up with them. We kept our identity clear. We never adopted idiotic customs of other religions.
These are the things on which "Ideology of Pakistan" is based. I know we all read it in our books but we are in habit of forgetting things.
If any one says that mixing with other religious/nations is an ordinary thing then he is wrong. The country (Pakistan) in which you live is created on this idea.
i.e. When the method of calling for prayers was being discussed different ppl suggested different opinions some said that we should ring bells (like church) but Prophet PBUH rejected all those methods that were adopted by other religions and chose the method of AZAN. It means that we should not adopt those things which remove the difference between us and kufaars.
Do you know why suicide is haram. Because Allah don’t want a human to heart himself. If an event hearts even a single person just for fun it means that it should be banned. One of you said that daily many ppl die due to other reasons. My friends this is not a good reason to defend the basant. Can you say these words to the father and mother of that 6 month old baby whose neck was cut by the door or that young boy who fell from roof while flying the kite? No.
We should learn good things from other instead of bad things.
Play cricked, hockey, football as much as you want. Are not they enough for fun. Is basant so necessary for us?

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shahid_fss</i>
<br />A religious always has its own customs and traditions.
If these customs and traditions are removed, the religious power becomes weaker.
Islam also has such traditions.
Keeping ourselves different from other ppl is one of the old Islamic traditions of Muslims. We have almost everything different from other ppl i.e. life style, culture, civilization, literature, philosophy and even buildings. From centuries, Muslims lived with many other nations but never mixed up with them. We kept our identity clear. We never adopted idiotic customs of other religions.
These are the things on which "Ideology of Pakistan" is based. I know we all read it in our books but we are in habit of forgetting things.
If any one says that mixing with other religious/nations is an ordinary thing then he is wrong. The country (Pakistan) in which you live is created on this idea.
i.e. When the method of calling for prayers was being discussed different ppl suggested different opinions some said that we should ring bells (like church) but Prophet PBUH rejected all those methods that were adopted by other religions and chose the method of AZAN. It means that we should not adopt those things which remove the difference between us and kufaars.
Do you know why suicide is haram. Because Allah don’t want a human to heart himself. If an event hearts even a single person just for fun it means that it should be banned. One of you said that daily many ppl die due to other reasons. My friends this is not a good reason to defend the basant. Can you say these words to the father and mother of that 6 month old baby whose neck was cut by the door or that young boy who fell from roof while flying the kite? No.
We should learn good things from other instead of bad things.
Play cricked, hockey, football as much as you want. Are not they enough for fun. Is basant so necessary for us?

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
hi there...
you are quite right my friend, as islam never changed
but
and all that is changed is OUR PERCEPTIONS, and moral and other social views, culture..etc...
as you say, that muslims never mixed up with others,
then what is BASANT and how it can...??
in other words, you can say that Islam never changed but we changed outselves...!!!
and..sure one, shouldnt defent basant... but,frankly............. who in the world would follow that BAN...??
do you think Lahoris would.... NAA....

and i dont think BASANT is necessary...
i think, if the GOVT. ban's BASANT....,
why would they do so...
as its also a tourism and an oportunity to earn more FOREIGN EXCHANGE.
so, it all depends on the GOVT.
regards..
syedhassan...

ACCA
Pages: 1 2 3