Accountancy Forum

Full Version: for maani bhai
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
asalam o alaikum
maani bhai thanks for your kindness towards me.my background is as follows.
i did my matriculation with science and got 89.2% but my father insisted me to take commerce in inter and i did so. my percentage in 1st year is 81%
Now i m planning for proffessional studies and i m confused whether to do bba from iba or to do ca
you all people are senior to me and i think you all can help me
khuda hafiz and tc

Hi Dear,
Your educational records are brilliant...the main purpose of education is to make a good professional career...
BBA from IBA is the best place to take ur degree...
after that u ll still have a choice to do CA or ACCA...But again doing MBA from IBA is better in my view as compared to ACCA or CA...
One more thing that I felt, students joining CA after intermediate suffers more problems during study(some ppl will arugue otherwise)...
So doing BBA, in my opinion is better at this stage than joining CA...

Ace

Edited by - maani on Jan 26 2005 84704 PM
A-O-A,
Your educational background is very impressive. I'll also advise you to join IBA after completion of your intermediate. as said by Manni BBA from IBA is the best place to take your degree.

Regards,

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
AOA
Mr.Logical Banda I am fully agree with Dear Maani and Sohail_A
that your Educational Background is imperessive and
you should join IBA for doing BBA after you intermediate
but only in Morning at IBA at Karachi University, the Morning faculty there now a days is very good and you will get the best business education to be a Shinning Star of IBA
Regards
Mahtab