Accountancy Forum

Full Version: acca's stipend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
salaam
i just read on a forum that icap has increaesed student stipends ,will this benefit acca students also ,mayb employers might pay them more than they r getting now.also plz tell me what does an acca unqualified gets while training ,is it the same as ca students in pk and one more thing is there any preference given to b.com students who r u doing acca bcoz i have read in many advertisements that a b.com will be preffered.plz reply soon
THANKS
ALLAH HAFFIZ

KHAN
Hmm...guys of the forum, no response ?

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>

is there any preference given to b.com students who r u doing acca bcoz i have read in many advertisements that a b.com will be preffered.
<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

I m curious about this question too.

A-O-A,
Dear Mr. Kashif Khan, Yes B.Com(rs)are preferred. Well I am not preety much sure about the stipend. I personally think that the Stipend depends upon your employer Yousaf Adil Saleem & Co Multan are offering 1500PM for ACCA trainees no matter what their ACCA status is. One of my friend is working as trainee accountant at Unilever and getting 5000PM. He is ACCA part2 qualified. I think the above quote will be useful for you. Sorry if this is inconvenient.
Regards,

In This imaginative World Nothing is Impossible
its 1200-1500 in different firms...
but if u r ACCA qualifed and doing ARTICLESHIP of ICAP...then THK 'll pay u 7000 per month ) and ur position is semi senior
bbye tczz....

Wow !!

Who posted the above post by my name ! I never posted this.

Admin, I think there is some serious problem with the forum.

Please correct it immediately.

Cheers,
AvgJoe