Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Thanks everyone.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone
First of all i would like to thank every one who replied back to me. It is because of ur replies that i m going ahead with my ACCA studies. I am very much thankful to Maani who first brought me on the track by helping me out with the books and frequently replying back. Thanks a lot buddy. And also Desert Sleet who's always ready to help with you. Thanks man. And the others like avgjoe, ali...thanks u too guys. Sorry if i missed out anyone.
It really helps to take ur decisions when u know that there are people who ready to share their knowledge, experiences and advise which will guide u in the right direction.
Sorry if i bored u guys out there. But just wanted to let u all know ur doing a great job. Thanks all.

ARIF
Dear Arif,

This forum has given me a lot too & I am very much thankful (Like u) to people who replied to my queries. At the same time, I feel that we should all give something back in return for what we get here. So Arif, try to take some time out & contribute to the forum in the future. This way we all benefit from each others knowledge.

Looking forward to ur further posts in the future.

Cheers,
AvgJoe

Trust me buddy if i have something worth to contribute which will help someone, i suerly will.

ARIF