Accountancy Forum

Full Version: how much our study costs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
asalam o alaikum
i have a question in my mind if u can naswer u can
if we compare MBA and CA COST WISE I MEAN how much ca costs and how much mba from iba and the job we get after doing one of them is almost same i think
so dont you think we should choose the cheaper one

bye bye

yup CA is about 500% cheaper than MBA of IBA and LUMS...

Ace
<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
asalam o alaikum
i have a question in my mind if u can naswer u can
if we compare MBA and CA COST WISE I MEAN how much ca costs and how much mba from iba and the job we get after doing one of them is almost same i think
so dont you think we should choose the cheaper one

bye bye

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" size=2 id=quote>

i could not understand wht this comparission is meant for, actually!!! is this a new criteria to evaluate qualification-- R u trying to do the "Cost and benefit Analysis".

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
Hi Dear DS,
This comparison does matter for a person who have limited financial resources...MBA from LUMS costs about 6 Lacs...and B.Sc from Lums costs about 8 Lacs...IBA have slightly lower fees than LUMS...so I think it does matter for a person if he has limited financial resources...

Cost of CA doesnot exceeds 150000...
What is ur opnion now?

Ace
Well it depends how long it takes you to do, Foundation and Intermediate in CA, If you continue to fail you will have to pay 20,000 per semester to colleges you are enrolled in. In MBA there is very little chance of failing you 9 out of 10 times you will finish it in the alloted 2 years.

Nauman-ul-Haq