Accountancy Forum

Full Version: NEW ISLAMIC CALENDER STARTS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new islamic year starts and the Islamic World has to face new challenges new threats.
COMMENT PLZ

-------------------------
"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"
This new Islamic Calendar began with western powers seeking to impose a new order on the Middle East. The 21st century has begun in a similar fashion. The European powers believed they could change Middle East in the very fundamentals of its existence - the basis of political life in the Middle East - religion was replaced by nationalism and dynastic loyalties. Having destroyed the old order in the region, and having deployed troops, armoured cars and military aircraft everywhere from Egypt to Iraq, the British policymakers imposed an arbitrary settlement on the Middle East.

A Muslim world more economically integrated and interdependent will lead to greater cohesion and unity. It is time to breathe new life into their respective regional organisations and the OIC (Organization of Islamic Conference) in order to solve not only regional disputes but international threats on a collective basis.

The time has come for the Muslims of the world to form a united front by pooling their resources and mineral wealth. A new organization of the Muslims could be formed in order to deal with threats. Whenever a Muslim country needs help, all other Muslim countries can provide it. A collective defence system could also be invoked through which the territorial sovereignty of every Muslim state would be protected. Through this defence system, an attack on one Muslim country would be considered an attack on all the other member Muslim states. If the need arises to send forces, all the other member states can send in a collective force. Thus, this will be the end of the exploitation and dominance of the Western world over Muslim countries.

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Desert Sleet</i>
<br />This new Islamic Calendar began with western powers seeking to impose a new order on the Middle East. The 21st century has begun in a similar fashion. The European powers believed they could change Middle East in the very fundamentals of its existence - the basis of political life in the Middle East - religion was replaced by nationalism and dynastic loyalties. Having destroyed the old order in the region, and having deployed troops, armoured cars and military aircraft everywhere from Egypt to Iraq, the British policymakers imposed an arbitrary settlement on the Middle East.

A Muslim world more economically integrated and interdependent will lead to greater cohesion and unity. It is time to breathe new life into their respective regional organisations and the OIC (Organization of Islamic Conference) in order to solve not only regional disputes but international threats on a collective basis.

The time has come for the Muslims of the world to form a united front by pooling their resources and mineral wealth. A new organization of the Muslims could be formed in order to deal with threats. Whenever a Muslim country needs help, all other Muslim countries can provide it. A collective defence system could also be invoked through which the territorial sovereignty of every Muslim state would be protected. Through this defence system, an attack on one Muslim country would be considered an attack on all the other member Muslim states. If the need arises to send forces, all the other member states can send in a collective force. Thus, this will be the end of the exploitation and dominance of the Western world over Muslim countries.

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You are quite right but we the muslim community has the responsibility do to something to save not ourselves but the whole muslim community

"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"
hi all...
yes.. the western super power was on the top earlier just as is now..
but our leaders still love to obey their DADY the USA...
i guess , thats the way it goes....
the muslims start their new year with the HISTORIC month of MUHARRAM..
WHEN we lookat the history...
we see the GREAT SACREFICES but HAZRAT IMAM HUSAIN and his NOBLE family...
i dont think muslims now a day have the courage to make such SACREFICES... as it was a FAMILY of believers against the NON_BELIEVERS who were a huge ARMY...
and in the end we know that ISLAM won that time.
so,.. i think if we all muslims try to learn and follow the way THE HOLY PROPHET's DEAR HAZRAT HUSAIN lived his life till SHAHADAT....
its the best way to learn tackle with the threats to the MUSLIMS of TODAY...
no further comments...
syedhassan...

ACCA
as new islamic calender starts so we have to do as good as we can
first thing i must say plz raise slogans againts velantine's day
through this we can make up a new history

mfarrukh.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by syedhassan</i>
<br />hi all...
i dont think muslims now a day have the courage to make such SACREFICES... as it was a FAMILY of believers against the NON_BELIEVERS who were a huge ARMY...
so,.. i think if we all muslims try to learn and follow the way THE HOLY PROPHET's DEAR HAZRAT HUSAIN lived his life till SHAHADAT....
no further comments...
syedhassan...

ACCA
you are quite right hassan
lakin hum to barooni taqtoon say bad main larain gay pehly apne country kay halat to sahih kar lain
itnay sharam ki bat hay main kal majlis par gaya jahan bethny ki jagah nahin hoti thi wahan kal loog nazar nahin ate hain sirf oss ki wajah kah koi terrorist activity na ho jay.
soooo we have to think is this the picture we are formulating for our youngers "the shiah sunni fasadat"
we must come up from these ridiculus behaviour and start thinking for not ourselves but for the whole community

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by ali zeeshan</i>
<br /><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by syedhassan</i>
<br />hi all...
no further comments...
syedhassan...

ACCA
you are quite right hassan
lakin hum to barooni taqtoon say bad main larain gay pehly apne country kay halat to sahih kar lain
itnay sharam ki bat hay main kal majlis par gaya jahan bethny ki jagah nahin hoti thi wahan kal loog nazar nahin ate hain sirf oss ki wajah kah koi terrorist activity na ho jay.
soooo we have to think is this the picture we are formulating for our youngers "the shiah sunni fasadat"
we must come up from these ridiculus behaviour and start thinking for not ourselves but for the whole community

sure ZEE...
we should think about the MUSLIMS than specific sectrs..(but all sects)...but, we have tostart it all togather..internal as well as foreign affairs...
and about majlis..
i'm currently in Lahore and frankly....... didnt find it much as a security reason for people to stay home...
it has been in some places... but it wouldnt be as the Month progresses.

what i have seen here in PAK, since i came...
i say that pakistan has the highjest freedom for all muslim sects.
but they surely VIOLATE rights of CHRISTIANS here...
there have been many cases over the years about CHRISTIAN WOMEN ABBUSE and also at many hostels... in Lahore and Karachi..

its actually the problem of "RELIGIOUS DISCRIMINATION"
which is increasing at some place..
i think we need much strong LEGISTALION in this regard.
its a problem of law and order..
lets see what the current government and other agencies etc..does.
its actually the problem of a nation, which need the NATION AS A WHOLE, to take action against it togather..(not only the govt.)
but under some LAW for sure...
regards..
syedhassan.,..

ACCA