Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Pak-India clash(Eden Garden's battle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After all the ifs and buts and all the hype the pak-ind tour is finally on.pakistan has agreed to play additional one day in Ahmadabad after their refusal to play a test match there.i think this is absolutely right and just like "Tit for Tat".because remember that india also refused to play test match in our biggest city Karachi and only played one day there.

Now a word about Shoaib akhtar.Finally for the first time he himself has declared himself unfit for the indian tour.after everything which happened with him after the australian tour he has now decided to take the save option by refusing to go to india.Everybody knew that if he gets injured or fails to perform in india this time that might be an end to his career,so instead of figthing like a tiger when the going gets tougher,he has decided not to go.what a shame!.who are those people who call him our national hero and nationla pride.

Finally our team for the india series will be announced tomorrow.although the exclusion of shoaib may weaken our bowling a little bit yet i think that it will be very good for the team as a whole and will help a great deal in maintaining descipline and unity in the team.

I am,like every other cricket lover in pakistan,very excited about the tour.My heart says to me that pakistan will insallah surprise india in india.

Come on pakistan do us proud this time

Beaware india,the wounded tigers are coming.

bilal

Edited by - bilal azhar on Mar 08 2005 021217 AM

Edited by - bilal azhar on Mar 15 2005 63804 PM
Well what I think its high time for all of us to stop talking cricket that seriously.. The expectations dont fall and when they lose we start blaming them or be it anything.. when the teams for the next tour are announced we again get hopes.well about Shoaib well his ethical considerations have made him be out of the team. i dont think he is injured... the pictures u saw of shoaib (might have seen in sydney) were taken by an indian photographer and if shoaib goes to india he would definately come under the axe.
So I think its a career saving move by shoaib because after the indian tour there would hardly be anyone who would be remembering shoiabs luxury on the eve of sydney test match...
well dont worry about the results.. coz we know what theywould be )
though u may keep ur hopes high )

Muqtader Abbas Shah
i think when pak play india,then it is very serious just like a war.we can bear the loss from the hands of every team except india.
every body from the rich to the poor will be following that series very seriously.

As far as results are concerned even the experts are saying that pak has a very good chance.although our bowling is little bit weak but our batting is very very strong probably the strongest in the last five years.we have batsmans like inzamam,youhana,younis khan,asim kamal,tauefeeq umar,salman butt,shoaib malik,afridi,yasir hameed,abdul razzaq and kamran akmal who can score a century on their day and turn the match in our favour.

if our bowlers like sami and kaneria clicks then i am pretty much sure that pak has a very good chance in test matches and dont worry about one dayers,we will definitely win the oneday series.

What u people think.do u agree with my views?

lastly,imran khan is meeting the players on sunday to give some useful tips for the indian tour and to motivate the players.

bilal
so the team finally arrived in india.lets hope and pray for paks success.i would love to see indian crowd getting stunned as if all of them "sniffed a snake",

indian crowd is very rude and selfish.look what happened when india came in pakistan last time.we treated them like guests.remember what happened in Karachi.but now we are seeing that pitches are being dug in india,threats are coming from various groups to our players,and the crowd in india would be no different.

i would love to see what happens to crowd when Tendulkar or shewag gets out or afridi or razzaq hit a six.

bilal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bilal azhar</i>
<br />so the team finally arrived in india.lets hope and pray for paks success.i would love to see indian crowd getting stunned as if all of them "sniffed a snake",

indian crowd is very rude and selfish.look what happened when india came in pakistan last time.we treated them like guests.remember what happened in Karachi.but now we are seeing that pitches are being dug in india,threats are coming from various groups to our players,and the crowd in india would be no different.

i would love to see what happens to crowd when Tendulkar or shewag gets out or afridi or razzaq hit a six.

bilal
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
yes u r quite right because i remember the event when last tour to india by pakistani team in which pak win the test match and the crowed behave badly and for that the security have to move the crowed out of the stadium to play the match.
WELL IT HAPPEN AGAIN IF THEY BEHAVE LIKE PREVIOUSLY!

-------------------------
"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"
ALI,for this to happen again we have to win a test match and at the point our chances are looking very bleak.we performed very poorly in the side match and were all out on 272.if this happens again in the test match then i am afraid its all over right from the first innings.

every body is saying that we cannot win because our bowling is very weak my thinking is different.i believe that our batting is the key to our success.if our batting clicks then i am sure we will win the series.our batsman will have to score big hundreds,fourtys and fifties are just not goood enough at this level.

i personally believe that Taueffeq umar,asim kamal,inzamam and sami are the key for our success.i have great confidence in tauefeq umar and asim kamal because i think they can occupy the crise for a long period of time and can keep one end tight which is essential to success in test matches.Rahual Dravid does the same for india.

bilal
SO a long wait is over.first test is about to begin tomorrow.as they say that "first impression is the last impression",so we will have to take control right from the first day if we want to win the series.

Team composition is very important for ur success.i think pak should play with six batsman,four bowlers and one wicket keeper.these allrounders dont work in test matches,so if we want to win then players like Razzaq,malik,afridi should not play.here is my team composition for the first test
1.Taufeeq umar
2.salman butt
3.younis khan
4.inzamam
5.youhana
6.asim kamal
7.kamran akmal
8.sami
9.rana naved ul hasan
10.arshad khan
11.danish kaneria
i think that except for arshad khan team will be the same as above and pak might play razaq or khalil in place of arshad khan.

MY prediction for the first test match is that i will be nail-bitter and pak will insallah win.
Lets hope and pray for ur success and see whats happen,because i think tomorrow is a very important day for pak cricket.

bilal
After a miraculous comeback the pakistani team will be full of confidence ahead of the second test match,starting tomorrow.As always i will once again say that batting in the first innings is the key.if u score 400 runs in the first innings in india then u will have a very good chace of winning.

i think our bowlers did well in the first test.u can't afford to drop players like shewag,tendulkar,gangulay.Shewag was dropped on 14 and he went on to score 173.

one think is absolutely clear that any coach cannot do anything about our fielding.when Woolmer was the coach of south africa they were by far the best fielding side in the world and now he is coach of pakistan and we are by far the worst fielding side in the world.our players did not know how to catch.u would be surprise to know the our average of dropping catches is 6 catches per match ever since woolmer has become our coach.

Lastly i believe that pakistan should play shahid afridi as an extra spinner in the side in place of younis khan,because calcutta pitch will take very sharp spin from third day on and afridi could prove very lethal.

Lets pray for our success and i have heard few hours ago that General pervaiz Musharaf is going to india for this test match.

i am going to put my money on Pakistan,only if they dont drop catches.what u people think?

bilal
Today,is the crucial day not only for this test match but also for the
series as a whole.If pak bats the three sessions out and gets a lead of around 200 then india will be in big trouble,because ball will take spin from the fourth day and Kaneria and afridi could prove to be match winners.

IF ever a century was needed from inzamam or kamal today is the day.

bilal