Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Murtaza Paracha AKA Pracs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
wondering if anyone has got Prac's contact number, email id otherthan the one in his profile.

hope is well.

regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> wondering if anyone has got Prac's contact number, email id otherthan the one in his profile.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

HEY AZEEM SHAH .... i have an ID of PRACS(Pracha Sahab)where i used to discuss him for my career planning, Tips, etc.

Okhay .... send me your relevent E-mail ID to my mailbox.. then i will send you. (I have already messaged you)

REGARDS

ASIF ALI
u can send his id to me at

azeemshahkhan@gmail.com

i hope u have his id otherthan the one which ends ....@emirates...

regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i hope u have his id otherthan the one which ends ....@emirates...<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Exactly .... I have no ID other than this one and Mjpracha.....could not be helped

ASIF ALI
Hey guys,.. I was lately very busy that involved some huge changes in my Life.... moving JOBS...and COUNTRIES... am in Pakistan for a couple of days and will be moving to the UK...in a couple of days.

I hope that explains my absence, I am all fine just a bit out of place
good to see u back, great to know you are fine and delighted to hear you are moving to UK.

please tell me more about ur plans (if u dont mind sharing). hope you are moving to London (thats where the action is [)])

and yes do let me know if i can be of any help to u

best regards

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> Hey guys,.. I was lately very busy that involved some huge changes in my Life.... moving JOBS...and COUNTRIES... am in Pakistan for a couple of days and will be moving to the UK...in a couple of days.

I hope that explains my absence, I am all fine just a bit out of place<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Its really good to see again here after spending your sudden life change ....by the way, we all are missing you PRACS. Hope you will keep posting persistently......okhay let me share your future plans( If Not Confidential[)])

ASIF ALI
Does any body know where to get the Birayani (authentic one) in London or Does any of the London based members make it?....Members from Karachi are encouraged to reply.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Goodman</i>
<br />Does any body know where to get the Birayani (authentic one) in London or Does any of the London based members make it?....Members from Karachi are encouraged to reply.

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Goodman - is every thing okey.

I'm sure you can get something from Ilford / East Ham area or indeed Green St and Southall.

I hope you are not spening tht much on choosing the venue for..... I hope you know what I am talking abt[)][)]

DT
Hey Hey Hey DT

dont be doing that to me man. I am available any evening except Wednesday.

Believe in me or not, food in ilford, green st or walthamstow is rubbish. nobody knows how to make biryani around in this area. members from Karachi can help out.

Waah ji Zubair...

How come all of a sudden you are searching for good biryani in the land of fish and chips?
ummm... Bhabhi's demand? [)]

Anyways, since i've never been to london so cant say though I know with certainty that Student's Biryani makes daily despatches of deghs anywhere in the middle east (only 2 hours flight), but england... thats a bit too far away even for them.

DT
Nothing confidential about it, I am joining a big 4 in central London and hope am in the middle of all the action.

Will definately get in touch with Azeem and other members around London once I get a feel of the place.

Is it still snowing in London ?? we had a pretty cold spell in Pakistan and the Emirates as well.
DT. i knew it was a joke. dont worry... but we will try to arrange something in March.

Pracs- Good to know that you are coming to London. May Allah bless you. I hope your father is ok now.

Guybrush- I came to Karachi only once or twice. I liked the biryani very much. These days working late in the office, I think of it a lot. Tried to get it somewhere around without success. If you do decide to come to London, you are welcomed to join me to search for a possible student biryani match around here.

take care
Pracs - Congratulations for getting the opportunity to come and work in the heart of European Financial District. Very well done.

When you are likely to arrive?

There hasn't been any snow yet in London. It's that hide and seek of sleet. Temps have gone down quite a bit, though.

Do let us know when you are coming and where (if you don't mind mentioning on this forum) you will be working & which dept.

DT
Pages: 1 2