Accountancy Forum

Full Version: can pakistan win in india
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just hate test cricket, most boring thing on earth. so for me tour of india will start with cochin one dayer. and pakistan will win real cricket (50 overs cricket) quite easily.
forgot to mention, we are without shoaib and it's wonderful for the team. now it's a team without the problem creater.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by person-with-a -malice</i>
<br />forgot to mention, we are without shoaib and it's wonderful for the team. now it's a team without the problem creater.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
dako kitna jaltay hain ya llog s.akthar sa
akhar ha he wo asa
duniaa kaaaa sab say fazool kaaam, cricket khailnaa aorr isay like karnaaa(its jus mine point of view)
waisaay bhee pakisatn kahan india say jeet saktaa hay

shahzad
I guess the game Musharaf is going to would be more interesting !
yaar Shahzad we have already won 2 games...still u are saying that we cannot win...I think last match was one of the greatest matches of cricket history...
one more thing that we ppl have the habbit of criticizing our team when the are not performing well...and now when they are doing good instead of appreciating them alot of us are saying that the matches are already fixed etc...

Ace
Maani i agree with u.if the last match was fixed then it would not have gone to the last ball.it would have finished far more early.

as far as six matches are concerned,it is definitely not right.The original schedule was for five matches but then this ahmadabad issue arose when pak refused to play a test match in ahmadabad,so they decided to play a oneday there.The places of five onedayers were already decided so instead of scarping one ground,they decided to play an extra oneday.

I also think that it is going to 3-3. i think pak missed a big opportunity by not winning the first onedayer where they were chasing 280.they took it far more easily and lost that game.

i just dont see pak winning four matches in a row particularly considering the fact that toss is playing an important role.Lets hope that i does not happen and insallah we will win the series.

by the way pak is performing exceptionally well.we are winning with our second string bowling attack and that too on flat indian wickets against probably the best batting line up in the world.

bilal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MALIK FARRUKH</i>
<br />as pakistan team will move to india can pakistan win
i think it will not as no one is performing well

mfarrukh.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

i can give you 101% gurantee that pakistan gonna win one day series against India and will level the test series.
Tremendous performance.TO win 4-2 after being down to 2-0 is really amazing.We always expected pak to win ODI series but to win in this manner was beyond imagination.

pak team has silenced all its critics including many members on this forum,who never gave pak any chance but i always know that we will do something special because this is the nature of our nation.AS they say "when the going gets tougher,the tougher gets going".if u look back at the history of pak cricket we have always performed miraculously when no body gave us a chance.

Same thing happened in this series.everybody wrote us off.some said that this is the worst team touring india.But we have performed extremely well.we have now beaten india in 8 out of last 10 ODIS.what else u want.

New stats like kamran akmal,rana naved,younis khan,kaneria,asim kamal emerged in this series.and if u look at this side of pak u will see that we now have a side that can play in any condition.we have a strength in all forms of ODI.And this is my prediction that if selectors persist with these players we can seriously challenge australia in the 2007 world cup.

LAstly i would like to say something about RANA naved.i thing shoaib and sami should learn from his attitude.i still remember that durig the tour of australia just befor the two finals his father died but he prefered to play the finals instead of going to his father funeral.This is the spirit.when u are playing for ur country then there is no other thing bigger than that. Can shoaib akhtar do like that.i doubt.

bilal
Didn't this series proved that indian hate pakistanis. I mean what they did during these matches (bottles and stones). Well they love "Aalu" more then Inzimam.
I am still amazed (and ofcource happy too) that Pakistan won in India.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
Pages: 1 2