Accountancy Forum

Full Version: can pakistan win in india
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
as pakistan team will move to india can pakistan win
i think it will not as no one is performing well

mfarrukh.
yup y not...now shoaib is not in the scene...so no more indicipline...although the new guys are not as that much good like wiki or akram but they'er always striving for the best...hope for good...

Ace
I hope so if they will play well.

Rashid Iqbal
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by imengineer</i>
<br />I hope so if they will play well.

Rashid Iqbal
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

Like I said before Aus. series that Pakistan has no chance - they have no chance against India too. Sorry guys but this is how I think.

I hope my forecast proves to be wrong - it's not a great feeling when your Indian colleagues make a fun of you!! Just like they did last year.[D][D]

DT
i feel this time that we are going to see a big surprise.i think india is in for a big surprise.pak will insallah win.i also feel that one particular star will be born in this series from the pakistan side.

bilal
Well i think pak india series would be a series of the year but for pakistan chances are 4060 for india.
all they have to perform well and play with unity last but not least test matches are on the shoulder of Inzamam and Sammi

-------------------------
"You say you hate me,And i know that it is true,But why cant i stop thinking of you"
hi u guys & gals of the forum,
i think that pakistan is going to suffer from the same fate as they did in australia or for that matter the kind of drubbing that they have been getting for the past 3 years because of the stupid selection policy i.e constant chopping and changing and throwing out senior players just like that.
so fella's , prepare yourself for the bad news.
you can't stop the inevitable from happening and it's coming.
and besides ours is the worst batting line up in the business that can't be trusted in any situation.
and you are up against the second most consistant batting power house in the game today and frankly, we don't stand a chance against DRAVID,SEHWAG,SACHIN,LAXMAN,GANGULY.
Pk has proved today that they can win in India...

Ace
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i feel this time that we are going to see a big surprise.i think india is in for a big surprise.pak will insallah win.i also feel that one particular star will be born in this series from the pakistan side.

bilal
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

I think u proved right Bilal.
What about Akmal guys.

========================
```*``` I love stars;
*`*`*`* Shining;
`*`*`*` and Smiling;
*`````* Always.
------------------------
Shahid_fss@yahoo.com
http//www.shahid-fss.tk
========================
yeah definitly he is a star...and he has secured his position for a long time...

Ace
yes,i rank the innings of Kamran akmal as the best ever under pressure innings played by a pakistani batsman over the last five years.the only innings which might challenge him was the match winning innings by inzamam at multan,but that was against bangaladesh.

we should also not forget the contribution of asim kamal because wiht out him we would have not scored even 200 in the first innings.

A very underrated and underperformed cricketer is Taufeq umar.i think that if we give him confidence that he is in the team for three matches then i am sure u will see him performed exceptionally well.he played well on the first morning when the ball was moving like a snake but unfortunately threw it away in the last over before lunch.

Lastly,second test is going to start yesterday.Lets hope and pray for our success.

bilal
Our defensive approach gave them a chance to attack...we really played like a loser today and get what we deserves...This is what I can say about the match that was going in our favour at the end of Day 4...every one except Afridi was playing for a Draw instead of a win...REALLY REaLLY a worst performance

Ace
well,
should prepare yourself for a 2-0 result my dear hira,
a team where 9 players are playing to save their own careers rather than for the honor, is never gonna win my dear,
accept the fact,
the sooner the better,
if pakistan betted last again, then india will win. if india batted last, then 50,50.
HMM PAK WIN INDIA
SOUNDING STRANGE
NEVER WOTHOUT SHOAIB AKTHAR
Pages: 1 2