Accountancy Forum

Full Version: HELP REQUIRED PLZ !!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
asslam o alikum
I M STUDANT OF CLASS XII(PRE.ENGENRING) AND I WANT TAKE ADDMISSION IN "CA" BUT MY % IN CALL XI 59% SO PLZ TELL ME CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN "CA" OTHERWISE
CAN I DO "CAT" THEN "ACCA" AND THEN "CIMA" OR "ICMA"
WHAT IS BATER FOR ME AND WHAT PROCEGER I FOLLOW FOR DOING THESE CORSESS AND WHAT INSTITUTE IS BEST FOR DOING THIS
I WILL VERY THANK FULL TO U
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sbmamoon</i>
<br />asslam o alikum
I M STUDANT OF CLASS XII(PRE.ENGENRING) AND I WANT TAKE ADDMISSION IN "CA" BUT MY % IN CALL XI 59% SO PLZ TELL ME CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN "CA" OTHERWISE
CAN I DO "CAT" THEN "ACCA" AND THEN "CIMA" OR "ICMA"
WHAT IS BATER FOR ME AND WHAT PROCEGER I FOLLOW FOR DOING THESE CORSESS AND WHAT INSTITUTE IS BEST FOR DOING THIS
I WILL VERY THANK FULL TO U
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
You are welcome in our field. Your previous Acedamic record doesnt matter alot as there is always a room for improvement and if you have interest in accountancy than there is every chance for you to excel here.

Yes you can opt for CAT > ACCA > CA/ICMA/CIMA. Let me tell you that it well be benificial for you to complete CIMA rather than ICMA as by completing CIMA you will be exempt from ICMA (whole).

You can complete CA by the following route which will probably suite you best .

CAT ( certified accounting technician ) 1 year
ACCA (association of certified chartered accountants ) 2 years
CA ( chartered accountant ) 3 years
Total 6 years and you will be ACCA+ACA [)] But beleive me, its the most optimistic budget which one can put forth though....

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
Thank u Desert inshaallha i'll try my best to doing this and plz pray for me