Accountancy Forum

Full Version: A few questions for DT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey DT,

just wondering whether you could ask ur friendw who went to warwick a few questions, well firstly, how many actuarial papers did they get exempted from? where they able to get any good part time jobs while they were at the uni (including summer placements)? and which residence would they think is better whitefields or cryfields? hey btw DT, thanks for all the help man, really appreciate it.

Shuja.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shuja</i>
<br />Hey DT,

just wondering whether you could ask ur friendw who went to warwick a few questions, well firstly, how many actuarial papers did they get exempted from? where they able to get any good part time jobs while they were at the uni (including summer placements)? and which residence would they think is better whitefields or cryfields? hey btw DT, thanks for all the help man, really appreciate it.

Shuja.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

He had 3 exemptions and now working for KPMG in London in their Audit dept and studying for ACA qualification.

He rented a private accomodation.

According to him, he didn't find any difficulty in getting summer internships and graduate positions. He had numerous offers for internships (decided to take E&Y) and for grad. job he decided to take KPMG.

Hope it suffice.

DT

Hey DT,

thanks for the all the information, i was just wondering whether ur friend did the BSc or the 4 year MMORSE?

regards,

Shuja.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Shuja</i>
<br />Hey DT,

thanks for the all the information, i was just wondering whether ur friend did the BSc or the 4 year MMORSE?

regards,

Shuja.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

He did MMORSE

DT