Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Juniors move to General and post here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Boycott the regular Categories as much as you can. Just don't post anything there, and don't answer anything that is posted on these other Categories. It is the only way to break the <b>Seniors </b> stranglehold on this forum, if it can be done at all. The idea is to not cooperate with them.

In any case, this is what I am going to do. At least there will be one Category, hopefully, that is safe for a Junior to post in, if that fails I will leave. I know the Seniorswill crow and cheer and cheer and crow if and when I leave as they have asked me to leave many times now.

If any of you are interested in what I say, that is where I will be.

I would suggest to the management that at least half of the categories on this board be devoted primarily to Juniorthreads and posters, with Junior Moderators.

Let the Seniors have the other half. Just as this country is divided into two Americas, so this forum should likewise be divided. It doesn't mean that they can't post and answer on each other's sides, but just that it is understood that each is a guest on the other's turf.

I suggest this as a positive way to energize this forum and make it very strong and successful. Maybe, maybe at one time in our history we were one nation but for sure that is no longer true. The last two elections have proven me right and it becomes more that way all the time. Bipartisanship is as dead and a dodo.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Quote by Bob

I would suggest to the management that at least half of the categories on this board be devoted primarily to Juniorthreads and posters, with Junior Moderators.

Let the Seniors have the other half. Just as this country is divided into two Americas, so this forum should likewise be divided. It doesn't mean that they can't post and answer on each other's sides, but just that it is understood that each is a guest on the other's turf <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
That's an interesting idea but why would you want to do that? If you all agree there is NO discussion and that is, after all what this forum is for.
Also, the only "turf" here belongs to the forum's owner. Instead of posting this why not take it up with him?
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I suggest this as a positive way to energize this forum and make it very strong and successful. Maybe, maybe at one time in our history we were one nation but for sure that is no longer true. The last two elections have proven me right and it becomes more that way all the time. Bipartisanship is as dead and a dodo.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Sadly, you may be right. The polarization in this country hasn't shown any sign of easing up post election.
But I don't think a "dual format" forum is in the cards for Accountancy Forum at this time.

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!