Accountancy Forum

Full Version: can we do acca after ca modual D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi i want to know after completing CA modual D can we do acca and wat exemption we get it in ACCA after CA modual D

mfarrukh.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MALIK FARRUKH</i>
<br />hi i want to know after completing CA modual D can we do acca and wat exemption we get it in ACCA after CA modual D

mfarrukh.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
Yes you can start ACCA after CA inter. Check out the Quote to find out more about the ACCA exemption policy.

<b>From ACCA Website</b>
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">The exemption awards listed below apply to the following criteria.
Institution INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN
Programme INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN (ICAP)
Assessment INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF PAKISTAN (ICAP)
(Graduates from 01/01/2003)
Level of Completion INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ACCA Qualification Professional Examination Route (PER)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This programme is acceptable for registration on PER
PLUS
Exemption on the basis of INTERMEDIATE EXAMINATION

Paper 1.1 - Preparing Financial Statements
Paper 1.2 - Financial Information for Management
Paper 1.3 - Managing People
Paper 2.1 - Information Systems <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

---------------------------------------------
If I could... Then I would... Turn back time!!
NEEDD MORE INFORMATION

mfarrukh.
i think acca gives less exemption to icap students than icap gives to acca
i know that if a person finshies acca core papers than he gets full exemption from icap's inter..