Accountancy Forum

Full Version: won't that be great
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
well it would be great if two ladies (below 35) are on my sides while offering a namaz bajamat, lol (agar paon aur kandhey na milaey jaein to namaz nahien hoti)[8D] if they are pretty, to kia kehney; if they are ugly, then
a perfect prayer with so much concentration.

i am sure that nassef & co. have stolen MY idea, i was the first after imam ibn arabi to think this great way of offering prayers, believe me. I was 12 when i used to think that way, but alas!!! what i can say now (jab chirrian chug gaien khet). But no need to get panic, i have some other ideas that copy cats nassef and asra can't think in their lives, offcourse copied from those greats shibli (not shibli nomani) and ibn arabi and that mansoor.

thanks to allah all of them are now dead, so they will have no problem if some one smart like me steal their ideas. hope nassef & co. are not that ambitious.[)]
"God, give me the strength to change the things I can and give me the serenity to endure the things I cannot." (ok, phun intended)

Just think of a more subtle way to tell them they are being dishonest. mix a little humor in it, and not only will you have added more power to your message, you have also made everyone, the "dishonest" person included, more receptive to it.

---------------------------------------------
When The Going Gets Tough ... The Tough Gets Going ...
from lion king's post,<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">she was the imam while around 100 men and women prayed after her.......not a single mosque allowed her to do so thats y she choosed a chruch......its the beginning of a new sect.......astagfiruallah.......well man respect islam its a great religion<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
so sad
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">i will be the first one to kill u.......<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">lion king! since when u have been entrusted by allah with these additional responsibilities of taking and giving life.
hey what's ur problem man????????
atleast respect the name that your parents gave u even if u don't respect your religion.
why don't u come in the open & let anyone from this forum beat the livin' hell outta ur no good pathetic sorry ass!!!!!!!!!!
come on we r waitin' u westernised son of a bitch !

desert sleet!! what u wanna change[?]
i think i am talking to wrong people may be at a wrong place, accountants have lost their sense of humour, and probably don't know what's going on in the world.hope i am left with something by the time i complete my course.ufffh seems to be almost impossible
ok, guys forget this topic, if u haven't got any knowledge. there are other topics too on this forum [p]
hey guys relax, don't get that excited.
i think i should write in clear words, so u qualified people can undersand.
westernised, lol
i don't know what u people are thinking, but what i am trying to say is ( hope they will understand, ya llah karam karna)
1. that mixing men and women in the same saff(urdu wala) is not right, there are inherent(lol) problem in that respect (hope they will get it, ya mere allah karam)

2. seperate places for women can be arranged, and it's not discrimination, afterall men and women can't be mixied on every place.
but what supporters of combine prayers are trying to project is that women and men should prey together not seperately, seperate places of worship is a discrimination against women, women should be allowed in mosques alongside men. and a woman can be an imam and a moazzen in a prayer of mixed gathering.
allah knows i was actually criticising them (accountants have no sense to understand even that) i am not supporting them as some sharp minds on this forum have concluded.

and in the end i want to say, through better education and by providing better working environment for workeing women, the condiotion of women can be improved not through prayers of mixed gathering.

ya mere allah! mere nek kamon ko deikh aur mere bure kamon se sarfe nazar karte huwe in aqqalmandon ko kuchh common sense bhi dey dey. tere pas bhal kia kami hai.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"> originally posted by zubair acma-acca
why don't u come in the open & let anyone from this forum beat the livin' hell outta ur no good pathetic sorry ass!!!!!!!!!!
come on we r waitin' u westernised son of a bitch !
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
there is one bad thing in me, i never get angry, tell u what
agar bande ko kissi bat ka pata na ho, to pangga nahien lete, u ignoratnt son of a ....... try to understand what i was saying, ok. and there are other topics on which u can give your scholarly opicion, who had asked u to give your comments on a topic which is above your level.
and learn to mention mothers with respect.
Hmmmmmmmmmm .......... pretty rough riding goin on in this topic.....
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by abdulmajid</i>
<br />desert sleet!! what u wanna change[?]
i think i am talking to wrong people may be at a wrong place, accountants have lost their sense of humour, and probably don't know what's going on in the world.hope i am left with something by the time i complete my course.ufffh seems to be almost impossible
ok, guys forget this topic, if u haven't got any knowledge. there are other topics too on this forum [p]
"Because you need an education! Go get one as soon as you can!"

You use lots of misspelled words, broken English, poor sentence structure, or a host of other things which show that not only are you an idiot, but you're also an uneducated one at that. Also if you just talk like a total gibbon while trying to sound threatening, I will take you apart and put you back together oh so wrong.

I have an education. Funny when you keep ridiculing people, because your arguments don't make any sense.

"This is where an education would help you tremendously. If you actually went out and spoke with Islam preachers and found out what they thought and did. They are a very diverse group. And many do care about holy sacraments. There is nothing stopping them from doing this as we speak."

Well, you see, suppose there is no power and you have only one candle at home. You light that one candle. You do not blow it out because there are no candles in the other rooms. You take the candle from room to room wherever it is necessary. So, we should be able to start influencing our own people first. Speaking about Islam in the manner you are is really bad. Improve yourself first and then think about others.

All your posts are rediculous and laughable[D], don't know what charsadda story u are telling me, only know that u are perhaps supporting mix gatherings of male and female in mosques(i am not sure!!). i respect your opinion. but u should come up with something solid to support your views. all the time u keep claiming that u are so much EDUCATED and try to project me as some one from stone age (ok! i admit, let's suppose i am from botswana-she won't like it-). man! if u know anything then for hell's sake bakk do (punjabi wala), otherwise keep shut. why don't u discuss cricket???
i have already told u in my very first reply
1.u are angry (now frustrated)[D]
2.u think yourself some thing, allah knows what
btw,i am still laughing at that off power and candle story.
i know what that desert sleight will reply, to save his time i have decided to write that as well[Wink]. he will say

because u use misspelled words, brocken engliesh, poor sentence structure or a guest of other things, so u are unable once again to perceive or understand my as simple as jalebbi ideas(i have done it! again!!!). Because u are an uneducated one and to make u that wonderful inquisitor of that damn ultra orthodox cult, i am quoting one of my scholarly built little stories, this is where an education counts.
well, you see, suppose there is an apple tree in your garden, and it has three apples. you will pluck one apple and then second one and in the end ( you see, in the end) the third one. this is how an educated and an uneducated one are seperated.And, many times my posts are not just intended for the person I am posting with, but for the larger audience that may be following the discussion. oh and almost forgot to mention that most idiots, liars, frauds, thieves and such are not going to change their ways.
hey sleight! next time u want to post anything just ask this humble talab-e-ilm, i will do it for u. promise!!![D]
[(!]why every one is getting personal with me, especially that idiot (though he thinks it's actually me, lol) from his very first post. see, i have an opinion and if u don't agree, then argue with me. no need to keep telling me all the time that u have passed module C, because i have also passed at least module B (that was just an example,u extraordinary minds!!). and certainly we are not discussing deferred tax treatment (that was an example too[D]).
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by abdulmajid</i>
<br />i know what that desert sleight will reply, to save his time i have decided to write that as well[Wink]. he will say

because u use misspelled words, brocken engliesh, poor sentence structure or a guest of other things, so u are unable once again to perceive or understand my as simple as jalebbi ideas(i have done it! again!!!). Because u are an uneducated one and to make u that wonderful inquisitor of that damn ultra orthodox cult, i am quoting one of my scholarly built little stories, this is where an education counts.
well, you see, suppose there is an apple tree in your garden, and it has three apples. you will pluck one apple and then second one and in the end ( you see, in the end) the third one. this is how an educated and an uneducated one are seperated.And, many times my posts are not just intended for the person I am posting with, but for the larger audience that may be following the discussion. oh and almost forgot to mention that most idiots, liars, frauds, thieves and such are not going to change their ways.
hey sleight! next time u want to post anything just ask this humble talab-e-ilm, i will do it for u. promise!!![D]
Abdul, I can be a complete and total idiot. The most defenseless person on the planet and you can still be full of Sh-it. This has nothing to do with me. This is about your abilities to back up your own claims. Such deflection onto me only indicates that you are just another lying sack of Sh-it that relies on the ignorance of the reader to allow you to conflate your vacuous ideas with more credible explanations. All you gotta do is support your own claims. So put up or shut up.
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">well it would be great if two ladies (below 35) are on my sides while offering a namaz bajamat, lol (agar paon aur kandhey na milaey jaein to namaz nahien hoti) if they are pretty, to kia kehney; if they are ugly, then
a perfect prayer with so much concentration.

i am sure that nassef & co. have stolen MY idea, i was the first after imam ibn arabi (that londey baaz imam) to think this great way of offering prayers, believe me. I was 12 when i used to think that way, but alas!!! what i can say now (jab chirrian chug gaien khet). But no need to get panic, i have some other ideas that copy cats nassef and asra can't think in their lives, offcourse copied from those greats shibli (not shibli nomani) and ibn arabi and that mansoor.

thanks to allah all of them are now dead, so they will have no problem if some one smart like me steal their ideas. hope nassef & co. are not that ambitious.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">

YOU CALL IT HUMOUR!!!

Mr Majid

I think we are not good enough to understand your "sense of humour". sense of humour comes once you have the remaining senses and i am sure either you have it all or (thanks God)we are not as gifted as you are.

Religion is the MOST sensitive issue in our culture and rightly so, we shouldn't be making fun of the issues we are not aware of.

Please do not reply to my post just for the sake of having a last laugh. Should you have genuine queries, ask the way QUESTIONS are asked.

May Allah bless all of us.

Kind regards

"You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now."
yeah ,
no more posts for this stupid piece of sh*t,
shouldn't be allowed in here in the future,
see u on ur way to hell pal on jugment day,
u piece of filthy trash!!!!!!!1
Pages: 1 2 3