Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Five Foods You Should Eat Every Day!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
<font size="3">Five Foods You Should Eat Every Day</font id="size3">

The wider the variety of the foods you eat, the better chance you have to get all the nutrients needed for good health. But there are some foods with such a strong link to disease prevention and a wealth of nutrients that it makes sense to eat them every day.

<font size="3">Oranges (or orange juice) </font id="size3"> A great source of folic acid, fiber, antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin C, and anti-cancer compounds flavonoids and carotenoids. Drink fresh orange juice, eat fresh oranges for snacks, make fruit salad with oranges, toss peeled orange sections into a spinach salad.
<font size="3">Dark Leafy Greens</font id="size3"> Full of anti-cancer compounds, vitamins and minerals. Contains folic acid to help prevent neural-tube birth defects, antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin C, fiber, and anti-cancer compounds beta-carotene and lutein. Try spinach, collard greens, kale, turnip greens. Eat raw or lightly cooked. Use in salads and stir-fry.
<font size="3">Bran Cereal (or other rich source of wheat bran) </font id="size3"> Prevents constipation, is a potent anti-cancer agent, prevents polyps, may fight breast cancer by diminishing estrogen supplies. Mix in with your other cereals, make bran muffins, sprinkle on salads, mix into casseroles, even eat out of hand with a mix of raisins and nuts.
<font size="3">Yogurt (low fat, with live cultures) </font id="size3"> Supplies calcium to prevent osteoporosis, boosts immune function, fights bacteria, has anti-cancer properties, may prevent yeast infections. Make fruit and yogurt smoothies, top vanilla yogurt with fresh fruit and granola, use on baked potatoes instead of sour cream
<font color="red"><font size="3">Soy</font id="size3"></font id="red"> Contains phyto-estrogens that may help relieve hot flashes and fight osteoporosis in postmenopausal women, anti-cancer activity may be antagonistic to breast cancer, source of high-quality protein. Eat as tofu, tempeh, soymilk or boiled soybeans. Add tofu to stir-fry, grill tempeh instead of burgers, use soybeans instead of pintos for refried beans. Add chilled cooked soybeans to salads, make bean soup with soybeans, use soymilk instead of cow's milk on cereal

i dont care jis ko kisi ko email karni ha karay i dont care
aoo na bye aur jitni dafa block karwana ha karwaee
enjoy n take care of health
<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Tahoma, Arial" id="quote">quote<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by sam</i>
<br />Everyone talks about the Physical stuff for the betterment what do u think about the soul.What would be the things good for the soul ?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></font id="quote"></blockquote id="quote">
HMMMMM VERY SIMPLE
JUST CHOOSE UR LOVE N THAN LOVE UR CHOICE FOREVER
I MEAN LOVE LOVE N JUST LOVE
PRAY TO GOD
THAN NTH LEFT
WELL LOVE IS THE ONLE WAY