Accountancy Forum

Full Version: Best Way Around?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I am an ACCA student, currently studying at the certificate stage. I wanted to ask the members, is it a good practice to start working now, maybe an internship over a period of 6 months or so or would they suggest that work experience should be gain post qualification.
Thank you.

OSA
It mainly depends on your ability to cope up with your studies. If u are a good student then working during ur ACCA wont be that much of a problem. However, u will need to make sure that u can study well during the evenings. Life does become tough with working and studying together and u may need to sacrifice your social life or major parts of it.

<BLOCKQUOTE id=quote><font size=1 face="Verdana" id=quote>quote<hr height=1 noshade id=quote>
It mainly depends on your ability to cope up with your studies. If u are a good student then working during ur ACCA wont be that much of a problem. However, u will need to make sure that u can study well during the evenings. Life does become tough with working and studying together and u may need to sacrifice your social life or major parts of it.

<hr height=1 noshade id=quote></BLOCKQUOTE id=quote></font id=quote><font face="Verdana" size=2 id=quote>

OSA
Well as it is, I believe that life is hard, hence should be treated with respect. I wouldnt say that im a good student but yea I can cope with it. Thats the reason I'm looking to do an internship coz I think that as an intern the work load is much less then being in a full time job. Thankx for the reply.

OSA
Well as it is, I believe that life is hard, hence should be treated with respect. I wouldnt say that im a good student but yea I can cope with it. Thats the reason I'm looking to do an internship coz I think that as an intern the work load is much less then being in a full time job. Thankx for the reply.

OSA